Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Paint Crop Pro posted:

The Bears ended Favre, only fair they end Rodgers too.

The Bears have a long history of ending HoF careers, they did it to Staubach too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ouchy hurty time

Get well soon

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone got links to sites with cool/interesting FOOTBALL merch. Mostly looking for t shirts.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kilometers Davis posted:

Anyone got links to sites with cool/interesting FOOTBALL merch. Mostly looking for t shirts.

https://nogginboss.com/collections/patches/products/football

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Forrest on Fire posted:

The Bears have a long history of ending HoF careers, they did it to Staubach too.

The Bears are where QB careers are ended, mostly their own.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Cavauro posted:

it's Blu of Earth. stop being passive aggressive

Isn't that the dog cartoon for kids?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

i haven't seen a team quite so completely murdered by injuries in a while. virtually every starting o-lineman, the #1 and #2 WRs, the starting QB. i mean basically the entire starting offense is dead

You somehow missed the 2021 new Orleans saints, despite being in the same division?

Also, cjgj is ranked 6th for cbs but the saints traded him for like a 6th round pick lmao. Moving more towards gutting the regime and starting all over.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

Its Rinaldo posted:

Isn't that the dog cartoon for kids?

Nah that's just Australia

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

You somehow missed the 2021 new Orleans saints, despite being in the same division?

Also, cjgj is ranked 6th for cbs but the saints traded him for like a 6th round pick lmao. Moving more towards gutting the regime and starting all over.

He’s a UFA in 2023 so they weren’t going to keep him past then anyway because he’s going to be really expensive. Guess it was a case of get what you can now.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I love how all the pictures advertising the site are of real logos from teams but what they can actually sell are copyright free clip art.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Kilometers Davis posted:

https://www.homage.com/pages/nfl-teams

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The Saints aren't in the same division as the Rams, they have not sufficiently given tribute to :schotty:

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Zurreco posted:

Bears are fine with the tank for any game except this one. Let Rodgers play so they can push him to retire.

By God is that Corey Wooten's music?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MJeff posted:

The Saints aren't in the same division as the Rams, they have not sufficiently given tribute to :schotty:

The 2021 Saints were third in run percentage with only Tennessee and Philly ahead of them.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Someone make a draft thread

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

After the loss to the Jets, he wanted to get his bones and joints replaced with steel beams.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

They've made Cardinals hats but no other teams? Bullshit

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Someone make a draft thread

Seconded

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I would prefer it if we didn't have a draft thread this year

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I would also love a draft thread so I can start talking myself into whichever QB the Colts reach for when they can't get Young or Stroud

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

k

https://twitter.com/shalisemyoung/status/1597729607557709826

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that tweet has practically no engagement. did you look it up to do a k? well if you did or didn't, then have this: k

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's true. Still a weird attempt at a flex for Buzbee. The league is going to give explicit instructions to keep the cameras from that box. Are they going to get on a mic somehow?

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/11/attorney-tony-buzbee-invited-deshaun-watsons-accusers-to-sundays-browns-texans-game-report.html

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Rams play the Broncos on Christmas. Happy birthday baby jeebuz.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They're gonna do a run-in, make it seem like they're about to attack Watson, then they'll turn around and kick the Texans in the dick and Buzbee will rip off his shirt to reveal the NWO shirt he was wearing underneath.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The Rams play the Broncos on Christmas. Happy birthday baby jeebuz.
merry fartmas :eng99:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

MJeff posted:

You sure about that :thunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp088n_H2pI

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Sweatshirts, not t-shirts, but I have one and I love the designs of these.

https://www.brettkollmann.com/filmroommerch

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 30, 2022

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

You're right, I don't understand taking the opportunity to get verbally and possibly physically assaulted by two teams fans

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

yo it's really weird that a guy's sexual assault accusers will be at the game to watch him play football!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

no i didnt forget, i just dont give a poo poo about a bad saints team who's rapist qb got demolished.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

sharknado slashfic posted:

You're right, I don't understand taking the opportunity to get verbally and possibly physically assaulted by two teams fans

having media present when you demonstrate that Football fans are mouth breathing pieces of poo poo seem like it would have some personal value. Really shine some light on the kind of harassment they've undoubtedly been enduring behind the scenes.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

no i didnt forget, i just dont give a poo poo about a bad saints team who's rapist qb got demolished.

Uh oh somebody is :siren: :siren: NOT MAD :siren: :siren:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1597765325105528832?s=20&t=hTbEsKuYiO8uPFWpg5RCFA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Makes sense. This helps me, actually!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kinda weak. The Chargers will have 7 primetime games.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1597770413438046209?s=46&t=PagykvBP477RfOQPCjWx0A

the wording leaves off why they flexed

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think this means the Chiefs can get flexed back in again. Dunno if there’s anything left on the schedule worth flexing after week 14.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Tuanon vs. Chargers twitter in primetime. :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

I think this means the Chiefs can get flexed back in again. Dunno if there’s anything left on the schedule worth flexing after week 14.

Bills dolphins in week 15 would be good.

Also funnily enough in the final week buccs vs falcons might literally be for the division the way the nfc: shitshow is going.