Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

AndrewP posted:

Colts could have really used a coach in those last few minutes

Well, they have a few days, maybe they'll find one before SNF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

"Good news on the scans" = "I am not letting Love start"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

The way this is worded makes Schefter sound like he's mad about MahomesKC getting flexed

ozymandius1024 posted:

Good loving riddance to Robbie Anderson

:hmmyes:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

I mean, without knowing how far ahead it was planned, how common is it for most/all of the team to show up to these kind of events during the season? Feels like a non-story to me.

I think a more damning statement would be "hardly anyone on the offense showed up"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/ZK_FFB/status/1597354920260567040?s=20&t=y3X60oOVyv6zi373flM5PQ

lmao Wilson walking up and down the sidelines saying "It's Russell Wilson time"

lol amazing if true

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

"I'll give him another chance as long as he's good and helps my team win more"

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Fines in the NFL are so dumb. Where did they get those numbers from?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Just thinking about the Rams, if Stafford gets a bad bill of health when they check out his throwing arm etc, with the concussion issues and decides to pull his own card. McVay probably says gently caress it and goes off to take the gazillion dollars Amazon have apparently offered him to be their czar of football programming and Donald probably retires too. That franchise could be hosed for like 5 years given they won't have a first rounder til 24 and won't have had one for 7 straight years.

I think out of the three, Donald definitely retires, McVay probably retires, and Stafford should retire if he doesn't decide to get surgery, plus:

kiimo posted:

He even managed to set the Lions up for the future with a high pick. That’ll do, pig

Lions should retire Stafford's number just for this alone

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Until/unless they can trust Lance to be healthy they should run with what works and is getting them places (it's Jimmy, and Lance can't stay healthy)

Also I think this season has firmly established that the chances of you getting someone better than Jimmy are pretty low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

How would you measure that

No new accusations in five days!