Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I dunno we've had the ball the whole game. Don't think you can ask for much more short of a goal. Would be nice also to not be complete shite on every setpiece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Alctel posted:

Not watching the US game but from here it sounds like Pulisic is still noticably Bad at corner taking

We've only had one so far but yea

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
hey a goal woo

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I hope we don't just sit on this the entire second half. We looked pretty lovely defending against Wales. I think we're fine in the midfield but pretty shaky in our end

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

ilmucche posted:

Pulisic gonna put all the orange slices out of fridge onto his balls at half time

they better be spraying his balls with everything they've got during this intermission

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The Dutch are gonna gently caress us up bad but w/e fun to advance

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

LochNessMonster posted:

Probably gonna be closer than peole think. The dutch are quite bad so far.

Just put 2 people on Gabbo and you’ll go into penalty shootoffs. Gives you at least a 50% chance to advance.

If Pulisic can't go that's gonna be tough. Hopefully he can

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Man Alexei Lalas' hair is so hideous now. He used to have some good salad once upon a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

ALFbrot posted:

Here's my silly question. I have attached a diagram to help illustrate my confusion.

When, in the effort to try and maintain ANY possession at all and try to kill clock and hold the lead, we kept winning throws, why did Robinson continually ignore the backs as safe possession options, instead deciding to chuck it to Aaronson every time, even though he was surrounded by, conservatively, seven hundred Iranian men?

gotta get the puckball deep