Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

ah, a containment thread, good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Enderzero posted:

definitely. but god drat does it feel good to ride the line and get something for a good deal that does just what you need, especially if it’s rarely needed. harbor freight paradox

i bashed up a bag of ice with the $3 rubber mallet i got from there

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i have four regular hammers, a tack hammer, a rubber mallet, this weird plastic mallet thing my dad had, a two pound sledge, and a 10 pound sledge

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

chipping hammer.

nice. never really had a need for one of these

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

used to swing one of those a lot but no need in my edc

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i used to work at a wood refinishing shop and used to find sanding foarly peaceful but now it sux

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

going through the pile of tools i kept when my dad died and found this set of knipex clippers and tweezers and apparently these things are fukin expensive

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i through out our sharpener last month. probably just gonna take them to the local butcher for sharpening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

ADINSX posted:

What was the turn? I think I’ve seen this channels stuff before but I don’t follow it

converted to catholicism