Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib

Fujiya Kurokin 770-150BG cutters

I upgraded and cycled out a bunch of my tools a couple months ago, got these nice cutters and they're the best goddamned side cutters I've ever used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib

Sagebrush posted:

i also like these wera screwdrivers.

i prefer to not use philips or flat where possible, but if you have to, these are the best drivers you can get. they are laser etched on the tips so they grip really strongly and don't slip. they are the best thing to use on sketchy or partially stripped heads. they are also electrically insulated to 1000v and have nice comfortable handles. and yes, rotor, they do have robertson.
Nice!

I love Wera's stuff, I've been filling out a set, of mostly torx since that's what I try to use in my projects. I used to use Wiha insulated drivers but they're really hard to find these days...

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib

fart simpson posted:

got an example video? id watch 20 whetstones

This person's channel is amazing for sharpening "Knives":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6klz6BTek