Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wear them as hats, op, winter is here keep your head warm without your ears overheating, h t h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You could use em as one of them slang shots

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you tried wearing them as pants, ala wrasslin?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

I was thinking maybe they could be my new swimming clothes if I ever go to France or w/e

You know, I know of that place called France. That's where them nekkid ladies dance. Says there's a hole in a wall, what you can see em all, too. hosed up imo. Put some drawers on.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I opened a package of hamburger meat but inside it were a bunch of very tiny wrinkly pink briefs????? Mods????

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP wear the panties. I heard that briefs reduce your sperm count, so, godspeed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

i poo poo my briefs today
to see if it would spill
but the scene around my taint
right out of silent hill

The wheedle from my hole
The old familiar stink
Tried to waft it all away
But my new briefs caught everything

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I feel like it's high time we all agree on one thing, though:

If women's briefs are granny panties, so are men's briefs. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Sexy young people (like me) wear boxers.

Where is the big mad emoji so I can lament the days of my youth when I, too, wore fun yet completely impractical roos???