Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

By popular demand posted:

I wasn't a 70s watcher but I got the impression that the kids were the big attraction of the show not the parents.

So as much as I'm pleased to see Curtwood Smith getting roles that trailer was a big WHAT for me.

If you haven’t already seen it, he has an excellent role on the show Patriot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Nuts and Gum posted:

Yes! I was so happy he got some good screen time. Great show.

I think pound for pound, his Clarence Boddicker nudges out Hans Gruber for best 80s villain. And Gruber is a 10/10 bad guy.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

No. It's season 8. Nine or ten if we're being generous. The show has sucked for so long that people have now forgotten how good it once was. Watch a season 3-7 episode and tell me anything of the last 20 years is the same quality. I dare ya!

Gotta include all of season 2. Simpson & Delilah, Dancin’ Homer, 8th commandment, freaking Blood Feud?!