Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

That sure is a stupid looking thing. (*turns on monitor*)

At least Kitty and Red still look great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

YeahTubaMike posted:

Sorry for not putting this in my original post, but is it just me or were none of their clothes '90s at all? :raise: I mean, I was born in 1987, so maybe they were wearing clothing exclusively from 1990 and 1991 or something, I don't know.

I was thinking the same thing. I graduated from high school in 1998 and aside from one of the girls wearing flannel and maybe the granddaughter wearing a Clarissa Explains It All dress in the beginning, those were some generic-rear end nineteen-something-something clothes. Same with the hairstyles.

But I guess backwards baseball cap = ‘90s! :shrug:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Alf Reloaded

Mammals (the follow up to Dinosaurs)

Perfect Strangers: Balki's Revenge

Extremier Ghostbusters

Family Ties: Generations

Hey Dude Again!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There’s still nothing in that new trailer that makes me think it’s the ‘90s. Like I said previously, the granddaughter wears a Clarissa Explains It All dress in one scene, and then…………???

Oh right, Sheryl Crow was mentioned. Doy.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Kurtwood Smith turns 80 this year :aaaaa:

How the hell has he managed to not age a day since That '70s Show went off the air? :psyduck: