Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m glad they kept a token minority in the ensemble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If Red doesn’t say Bitches Leave to his grandkids I’ll be upset

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Seinfeld is the 90s show I guess

Hope there’s a scene where they’re cracking up at Kramer and say, “now there’s a guy who would never say the n-word”

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Time to dust off my Lewinsky material and submit my packet to the producers

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The series finale takes place on 4/20 1999

The kids decide to skip school and get high all day hiding in the basement

They are stoned watching TV when a news alert comes in about gunfire at the school

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The rumor is some producer did sex stuff to Dewey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

neato burrito posted:

I watched the whole season, it was fine, even very funny sometimes (Red and Kitty get all the best lines). My wife and I don't usually agree on what we consider funny, but we both genuinely liked it. I think that the reason there's a lot of backlash is that it follows an anachronistic format that feels very out of place in today's media. Someone mentioned it felt like teen Disney; I thought it felt more like Full House. However; I think that the bones are good and hope there's a second season.

At least it's better than Velma.

Well, when you place the bar on the ground like that…