Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

You Are A Elf posted:

That sure is a stupid looking thing. (*turns on monitor*)

At least Kitty and Red still look great.

They both aged like wine. They don't even SOUND older. Good for them.

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Real dedication to the role. She went out just like Laurie would.

Basically. :smith:

Edmund Sparkler posted:

90s show looks mediocre but not so bad it deserved a callout thread, I think.

Yeah, isn't that what the couch chat thread in TVIV is for?

edit:

Jelly posted:

When "Hyde" was accused, a friend of mine posted an article about it except instead of being a rational human being, her comment was stanning for Masterson suggesting the girls were liars trying to make a buck.

It was so repulsive I couldn't hold my tongue and basically asked her to confirm she was doing what I thought she was doing and she absolutely became unhinged. This girl was super sweet and quiet, if not a little dependent; I had never seen any kind of reaction like that before. Anyway, that was that. Danny Masterson was responsible for the end of a friendship.

Celebrity worship is loving crazy.

Holy poo poo, what a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Sorry for not putting this in my original post, but is it just me or were none of their clothes '90s at all? :raise: I mean, I was born in 1987, so maybe they were wearing clothing exclusively from 1990 and 1991 or something, I don't know.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

EmbryoSteve posted:

I didnt see any JNCO jeans you're right

I. M. Gei posted:

Or Mossimo shirts.

Remember Mossimo?

Or one of those shirts with Looney Tunes characters dressed like rappers

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

PITY BONER posted:

Taz was on everything. Taz was life.

Taz and Sylvester, in my experience.

bucksmash posted:

Extended Family Matters - we get to meet all 8 Urkelings birthed from Steve and Laura Winslow

Steve and Laura's relationship has not even come CLOSE to aging well enough for a Family Matters reboot.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

JediTalentAgent posted:

Now we need a Malcolm in the Midlife, where it's an adult Malcolm who is dealing with a lovely life after being a prodigy where he's found himself now the dumbest person in the room compared to kids half his age. Meanwhile, his kids are all prodigies and he's struggling to find ways to keep them humbled and thinking they're normal so they don't follow in his footsteps.

Also, Allison McBeal: A much older Ally is back and has gotten her own law firm where she's operating out of a repurposed shopping mall and handles non-glamourous cases. Theme song is Cake's Short Skirt and a Long Jacket.

And how about Two Guys, where Pete & Berg fall in love after after Sharon marries Johnny?