Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Laphroaig is good for a cheapish whisky. The lidl Highland whisky is the champ for value imo
Lagavulin is crap and costs way too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

rocket_Magnet posted:

Am I in a minority being irritated by that I frontpage/headline?

I'm all for the eradication of Christianity in the UK but that headline makes my eye twitch and has been in the back of my head all day.

It's just the most progressive papers in the UK reporting that white genocide is real and the Muslims are swarming.

Its the sign of a healthy free press

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Mega Comrade posted:

How early is too early to hit the sauce. My family is already driving me insane

23rd December

Merry Christmas goon and all

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Spatchcocked a turkey and made some good roasties, plus gravy made outta the spine and assorted gunk (got some bisto too obvs)

My mum made her chestnut stuffing

All pretty good stuff, turkey and taters came out great

But due to doing Christmas with friends already this is like the 4th Christmas Dinner I've cooked in the last 2 weeks, my body can't handle it

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

John Grogan

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

The original email address dunk was such a limp 90s throwback that it makes it 10x funnier that it immediately pierced him to the bone

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

complaining about starmer abandoning pledges, lying to and purging his opponents is dumb, thats what politics is.

its basically just yelling about how owned you are

thanks for reminding me of CUKTIG though, that was a great saga :)

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

It's funny that corbyn is still not allowed in after all the crying about purges while he was leader.

He got so badly outplayed by fuckin Starmer lol.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

smellmycheese posted:

Sunak really is in John Major levels of weakness. How incredibly pathetic to be issuing a statement about Roald loving Dahl while the Irish agreement he’s spent the last week desperately arranging can’t even get past the fascist boot boys in his party. But is Kieth out on the airwaves hammering the Tories? No - he’s busy kissing cops asses and telling us about all the exciting crackdowns he has planned

Kieth is doing a victory lap already. It would be very funny if he lost. Otoh it would be very funny to see Rishi fight and lose a disastrous election.

After the nightmare realm opened its maw and swallowed me in 2019 I'm just hoping I can at least find this one funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Kreev sounds kind of cool tbh

I did think it was weird that corbyn pronounced epstein a diff way to everyone else at the time but didn't realise it was clearly antisemitic against Germans