Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bit chilly this morning. Might be time to turn the heating on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Before this year I was completely in the habit of sticking the thermostat up to 20/21 any time I felt a bit chilly. That died when I had to pay £1.25 a litre for my heating oil in March.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I like southern comfort & cherry pepsi max, I know that makes me a trash human made of dogshit, but to me, whisky/whiskeyposters are almost as bad as hot sauce guys. It's awful. It all tastes awful, you've just convinced yourselves that it doesn't and now you're used to how awful it tastes.

JD and Irn Bru

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
All my mates who joined the navy had living expenses low enough that they were able to buy houses when they got kicked out for shenanigans. Not nice living on a ship but any worse than an 18 year old's first flat?

It is cold today.