Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

anCnoc was a firm favourite whiskey back when I did drinking. I grew up not many miles from the knockdhu distillery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Enjoy the monthly Toolstation and screwfix 'deals and offers' letters through the post that you can't seem to unsubscribe from

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

haakman posted:

Getting repeatedly scammed as a 13 year old in Ultima Online made me the man I am today.

Scamming people repeatedly in various mmos made me the man I am today.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

DesperateDan posted:

had to resort to the air pistol spray and pray technique

Did you camp him out or were you pre-equipped with the pistol?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Jel Shaker posted:

would love some bantams but until someone invents a cattery for hens (henry?) we’d never be able to go on holiday again

Chicken boarding exists eggsists. There is at least one in Cornwall that I know of.
https://www.redruthpoultry.com/poultry-boarding

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Hunt him down, cut him into pieces and feed him to the poor imo

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

If you capture an injury grey squiggle it's also against the law to release it, you must take it to a vets to be destroyed, or destroy it in a humane manner.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Grey squiggles are actually really damaging to nesting birds and trees in general. They breed like rabbits and are difficult to keep under control. Squirrel jerky tastes great though.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Tesseraction posted:

so swap the letters and reduce k by 1 letter of the alphabet

Instructions unclear, squirrel catapulted into the stratosphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

sinky posted:

What's it like owning a car that isn't a 20yo~ shitheap? :smith:

Hey now, not all 20yo poo poo heaps are total uhh.. poo poo heaps. My terrible, diesel hungry, £398pa tax, 175k miles landrover is a fine example of a 21yo poo poo heap