Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Tesseraction posted:

all hail new first minister Limmy

Would genuinely make Scotland a better place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Half his twitch audience call him a Tory.

I don't often read limmys chat but they were bang on giving him poo poo for binning bioshock infinite after 30 minutes

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Her Dryer posted:

Bioshock infinite was bad

Nah

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Bioshock Infinite wasn't bad, it just didn't have as big an impact as the original. Bioshock 2 was bad.

Why did limmy bounce on it? Seems odd for someone who seemed to get months of fun out of euro truck simulator.

He just didn't like it, he quit almost immediately after the first fight with the first fireman enemy.

It's hard to tell with Limmy sometimes although you can tell when a game is just jonesing for the bin eg: manhunter, stray

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Bioshock 2 is the best "game" of the 3 but also has a real 'Lost World' quick make a sequel vibe.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Lmalemon imagine thinking money for nothing was by three chord maestros status quo.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Both bands own but dire straits significantly more so. I just laughed at your post cuz Money For Nothing is one of the best songs of all time

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
My boss is the sort to work up till 8pm at night and resume working at 7am and it sounds really harsh but I can only think people work like that to reduce the time they are staring at a wine glass

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Tommy the cat had many a story to tell but it was a rare occasion such as this that he did

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Necrothatcher posted:

"A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"

lol, i wanted to but i feared it'd fly over peoples heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Grindset mentality is a loving disease, I can guarantee that the idiot behind this business is congratulating herself on what a good person she is, while massively marking up the cost of the items for personal profit.

:capitalism: