Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Just Another Lurker posted:

That was me; first whisky when i was 18, never drank it again till i was 50. :kiddo:

Still don't know what it was, but on my 18th someone bought me a couple of double whisk(e)ys and to this day it was the worst hangover I've had in my life. Haven't touched the stuff since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

BBC posted:

following someone and blocking their path will be criminalised in England under plans backed by the Home Secretary.

Private Speech posted:

I feel like that will end up selectively enforced

I'm sure the current trend for industrial action is entirely unrelated to this new law

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
Charles of the House Windsor, third of His Name, King of the Toffs and the Gammon, Lord of a failing kingdom and Protector of a Nonce... on a tuppence

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
Rishi just staring at a spreadsheet right now trying to work out the solution

Pensions £200b
Public transport £150b
Military £800b
Dodgy contracts to mates £3600b
NHS £150b

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

smellmycheese posted:

Lee Anderson’s ability to self-own is quite remarkable. Up there with Musk and Morgan

My favourite part is starting the tweet with "she is single" then using a photo where she's wearing a very obvious engagement ring.

The lying is absolutely just compulsive for these people.