Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
what the heck is happening to Canada, did they just peak in qualifying vs trash CONCACAF teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

whypick1 posted:

Pretty easy to look good in CONCACAF qualifying when you get to play Mexico twice.

I mean yeah but it's gonna look weird when the US make semis after sneaking by the Netherlands and thrashing Messi

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Two world cup goals, truly a masterpiece of a showing

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
has KDB been impactful today? seems like he's had a very quiet tournament so far

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
He is more fuckin cursed than Jozy

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Dango Bango posted:

What happened I'm in a meeting and can't watch :ohdear:

beautiful cross beats the keeper inside the 6 yard box to a wide open Lukaku who inexplicably tries to chest the ball into the goal, leading it to harmlessly bounce to the floundering keeper's arms

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Leon Goretzka could get IT, imo

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
jeeeeeeebus Musiala

or good god Costa Rica defense

not sure which to use there

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

lynch_69 posted:

How is Infantino always at both games at the same time? Does he helicopter over during half time?

iirc a bunch of the stadiums are super close together. He won't be able to do the same in '26

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Hansi Flick in shambles

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
King Kaiiiii

of all the days to plan for an afternoon full of customer calls for work (so the game has to be on mute), it's loving today

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
This game is screaming for a Rudiger red card

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Musiala is absolute violence and I love it

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
K I N G