Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Blegum are going to get battered and they deserve it for not starting my boy Wout Faes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Wonder how often they’ve done this pen in training

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Enough of them offside that they counted as interfering with play I guess cause they didn’t get a touch

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Canada are now exactly as bad as Qatar, can they become the official worst team of the tournament?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Lukaku is a loving innovator at failing to score

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Put ‘he wasn’t expecting it’ on his tombstone

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Ace Jameson posted:

lmao at Taylor blowing the whistle before they even hit 4 mins, he's the fuckin worst

Both refs did and we’ve def dropped back significantly in injury time given since the opening week. I have to imagine the advertisers had a word when they weren’t getting to show their stuff when they were expecting

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Dribbled round the entire 6 yard box line then repaid with that shot lol

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Wait I just walked the dog at halftime and come back to this how have Spain hosed this

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

The dream is alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2 group stage exits in a row for the weltscheissers