Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Its december my friends, and you know what that means?? Wheres the goty thread??????

EDIT: I caused Rarity to delete the GOTY op. It is gone, no more, dust, destroyed.

EDIT 2: I also cancelled alllll the games.

EDIT 3: Except Callisto Protocol, that still comes out tomorrow

EDIT 4: Games!!11

1 Inscryption NS Roguelike deck-building Daniel Mullins Games Devolver Digital [855]
The Outbound Ghost NS Role-playing adventure Conradical Games Digerati [886]
River City Girls 2[c] Win, NS, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX Beat 'em up WayForward Arc System Works [889]
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered Win, NS, PS4, PS5, iOS, Droid Role-playing Square Enix Square Enix [890][891]
Samurai Maiden[c] NS, PS4, PS5 Hack and slash Shade Inc. D3 Publisher [892]
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark II[c] NS, PS4 Horror adventure, visual novel Experience Experience [893]
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2: Retribution Win, PS4 Survival horror Skydance Interactive Skydance Interactive [849]
Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale!! Let’s Go! Go Rush!![c] NS Digital collectible card game Konami Konami [894]

2 The Callisto Protocol Win, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX Survival horror Striking Distance Studios Krafton [478]
Marvel's Midnight Suns Win, PS5, XSX Turn-based strategy Firaxis Games 2K [895]
Need for Speed Unbound Win, PS5, XSX Racing Criterion Games Electronic Arts [896][897]

6 Hello Neighbor 2 Win, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX Stealth, survival horror Dynamic Pixels tinyBuild [898]

8 Chained Echoes Win, NS, PS4, XBO Role-playing Matthias Linda Deck13 Spotlight [899]
Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai Saturn Tribute[c] NS Mahjong City Connection City Connection [900]
The Rumble Fish 2 Win, NS, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX Fighting Dimps 3goo [901]
Samurai Maiden[a] Win, NS, PS4, PS5 Hack and slash Shade Inc. D3 Publisher [892]
Soukai Tenki[c] NS Visual novel Altergear Idea Factory [902]
Witch on the Holy Night NS, PS4 Visual novel Type-Moon Aniplex [903]

9 Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent[a] Win, NS, PS4 Strategy role-playing Aquire PQube [904]
Choo-Choo Charles Win Survival horror, first-person shooter Two Star Games Two Star Games [905]
Dragon Quest Treasures NS Role-playing Square Enix Square Enix [515]

13 Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Win, NS, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX Action role-playing Square Enix Square Enix [906][907]
High on Life Win, XBO, XSX First-person shooter Squanch Games Squanch Games [908]

14 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS5, XSX Action role-playing CD Projekt Red CD Projekt [909][910]

15 Aka Win, NS Life simulation Cosmo Gatto Neowiz [855]
Akai Katana Shin NS, PS4, XBO Bullet hell Cave City Connection [911]
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 PS4, PS5 Action, platform Inti Creates Inti Creates [912]
Blacktail Win, PS5, XSX Action-adventure The Parasight Focus Entertainment [913]

16 Megaton Musashi X[c] NS, PS4, PS5 Action role-playing Level-5 Level-5 [914]

22 Majestic Majolical[c] NS Visual novel Dazkarat Entergram [915]
Uta no Prince-sama All Star After Secret[c] NS Visual novel Nippon Ichi Software Broccoli [916]
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth PS4, PS5 Role-playing tri-Ace Square Enix [917]

fridge corn fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Merry christmas!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I’m not very far into AI Somnium, so maybe it’s covered later, but I don’t understand why Mizuki went to live with Date after her parents divorced. Like in what universe does that make sense.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Who is excited for the December to Remember Lexus Sales Event??

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's not Christmas while I still have three weeks of work left

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Hopefully Callisto Protocol is good

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

hatty posted:

Hopefully Callisto Protocol is good

It'll be a december to dismember

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sakurazuka posted:

It's not Christmas while I still have three weeks of work left

Slack off

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

haveblue posted:

It'll be a december to dismember

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Obviously

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

fridge corn posted:

Its december my friends, and you know what that means?? Wheres the goty thread??????

;)

Also fridge you are required, as OP, to put lists of games coming out in december or myself and the Games mods are allowed to mess with it and make you say silly things.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Can't wait to get more games for my hoard. My collection grows. No play, only collect.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Ranking Vin Diesel Games:

1 The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
2 Fast & Furious Crossroads
3 The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
4 The Wheelman
5 The Chronicles of Riddick: Riddick's Attack (Mobile)
6 Fast & Furious: Showdown
? Ark 2 (unreleased)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I finished Pokémon last night and now I don't know what to do with myself until Christmas. Christmas budget is too tight for any big game purchases...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Too late I already deleted the GOTY OP

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Too late I already deleted the GOTY OP

say sike rn

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rinkles posted:

I’m not very far into AI Somnium, so maybe it’s covered later, but I don’t understand why Mizuki went to live with Date after her parents divorced. Like in what universe does that make sense.

It is in fact explained, but for the bare basics of the situation her father asked Date to take care of her because he's too busy with work/sucks.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Any other Yogscast jingle jam watchers? Tbh one of the reasons I look forward to this month now is the Jingle Jam streams.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:twisted:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

Also fridge you are required, as OP, to put lists of games coming out in december or myself and the Games mods are allowed to mess with it and make you say silly things.

Hmmm, nice of you to give me the option!! I'm at work atm so I wont really be able to update the op until I get home.... I wonder if the illustrious games mods will be able to sit on their hands until then???? :ohdear:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Oh lol, that didnt take long haha

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Instead of game of the year lists we will be doing gamer of the year lists.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
We settled the Game of the Year back in February, no need to discuss it again

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Volte posted:

Big Destiny 2 The Witch Queen fan?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
video games are cool!!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

video games are cool!!!!

there's more than the one now?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
There are four types of games actually, a Mega Man, a Castlevania, a Nintendo, and miscellaneous

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Miscellaneous games are for babies!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Redezga posted:

Miscellaneous games are for babies!

Doom is for babies yes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Volte posted:

I finished Final fantasy VIII in february. :) Squall and Rinoa will be happy to hear this.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Can't believe no new games this month

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

VideoGames posted:

I finished Final fantasy VIII in february. :) Squall and Rinoa will be happy to hear this.

:hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
fridge killed video games

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Evil Kit posted:

Any other Yogscast jingle jam watchers? Tbh one of the reasons I look forward to this month now is the Jingle Jam streams.

I'll probably pop in to watch it a bit over the next few days myself

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Calypso protocol and FFVII-7 are your December releases.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Dragon Quest Treasures might be fun but I’ve heard nothing about it. It seems like it’s a DQ Monsters spin-off?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Old Swerdlow
Jul 24, 2008

Rinkles posted:

I picked up this game last week and had to bow out at about day 5 because I couldn’t handle how bad the writing was and the stupid anime characterization of everybody. I was not enthusiastic about playing as a creepy dude who has to constantly note how sexy every lady he interacts with!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Finally I can play Bright Souls on native hardware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Puppy’s Adventure is number 3 on my list