Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
KEEP CIRCULATING THE TAPES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!
{S duckjob.wav

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Dixville posted:

KEEP CIRCULATING THE TAPES

:golfclap:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Maybe if I follow this YouTube weight lifters all organ meat diet I'll be able to get muscles and girls will like me

E: also gently caress liberal soyboy cucks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Be Kind, Rewind

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I voted for the dumbocraps and all I got was this lousy "student debt relief application accepted" email

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I miss being able to sleep however I want. If I don't sleep like a corpse at a funeral viewing I wake up with a hosed up neck/back/shoulder

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Away all Goats posted:

I miss being able to sleep however I want. If I don't sleep like a corpse at a funeral viewing I wake up with a hosed up neck/back/shoulder

i slept funny about two weeks ago. hurt my back. left hip and leg still hurt.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i put my neck out whenever i sleep wrong

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I was a poor millennial who rented Metal Gear Solid from Blockbuster and spent a good few hours trying to contact Meryl because I didn't understand "Looking at the back of the CD Case".

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I turned 40 last week. I'm a millennial. Lol that old people act like millennials are young people still.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Millennial? I thought I was part of Pepsi's Generation neXt.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Love to be almost 40 and still blamed by Boomers for participation trophies and killing Applebee's.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
wait did we actually kill Applebee's already

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
apparently Applebee's still exists. filthy milennials have no work ethic!!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Should be able to say the r-word in this thread :colbert:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

olives black posted:

Bought Signalis last night and it's one big love letter to 90's/early 00's survival horror. Has everything my dour mid-30s rear end wants in a game: low poly PS1-reminiscent visuals that complement the brutal spartan nature of the game's future setting, tank controls, D2-style cutaways to first-person POV for puzzles... feels like I should be playing it on a Dreamcast.

playing things that are "love letters" to things we liked when we were 12 is extremely millennial for sure

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

digitalist posted:

I'm hoping suicide booths become a thing so I can check out before getting to this point

Futurama truly represented future as a utopia.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If you've never seen an episode of the Flintstones--I don't blame you.

Wiiiiiiilllllma!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
everythign is so fuckin stupid now

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Caesar Saladin posted:

playing things that are "love letters" to things we liked when we were 12 is extremely millennial for sure
The Godfather, Jaws, and Star Wars are all Baby Boomers doing love letters to the things they liked when they were 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Bloc Party’s Silent Alarm was a good album

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

the holy poopacy posted:

wait did we actually kill Applebee's already

I eat at Applebees on Saturday except the last few months when they were advertising Top Gun every host server and cook was wearing that shirt to advertise that movie.

Their steaks with shrimp plus veggies are good.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
How the gently caress is 1981 and 1996 the same fuckin generation

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Waiting for you .. to keep in time with the beat .. no need for a narrative .. show us your feet

Foolhorn
Dec 5, 2003

Remember kids, be like Billy. Behave yourself.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Katamari Democracy posted:

I was a poor millennial who rented Metal Gear Solid from Blockbuster and spent a good few hours trying to contact Meryl because I didn't understand "Looking at the back of the CD Case".

the fuckin page of microtext they had to put on the Majora's Mask cases and it was still like...wtf is this game?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Costco Meatballs posted:

How the gently caress is 1981 and 1996 the same fuckin generation

Yeah, same thing with Gen-X. How the gently caress is 1965 and 1980 the same generation?

I’m a fuckin’ weirdo in that I’m In that mini generation known as Xennial or the Oregon Trail Generation depending on which source is telling me, but I am technically a young Gen-Xer. Whatever, labels are dumb and we’re all cool kids.

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Why are we called "Millennials" anyway? The cut-off is in the mid '90s. Used to be Gen Y when I was kid. For the longest time I thought Millennial referred to Gen Z. You know, the generation born at the turn of the millennium.

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

digitalist posted:

I'm hoping suicide booths become a thing so I can check out before getting to this point

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-59577162

3D Printed too, truly we are blessed

In Canada one company has already framed government assisted suicide like the quietus commercial from Children of Men.

Kinda stoked that I'm on the cusp between gen x and millenial so I got to grow up before becoming well aware that everything is hosed and as long as I keep my head down shut up and keep making the firm money I'll only have to watch the unspeakable horror that's about to unfold.

Instead of being a Walmart greeter as an old man trying not to lose my house I'm gonna end up monitoring the automated drones flying around sinking boats full of refugees so we don't have to feed em when they come ashore.

You full on millenials though, man you got an interesting life ahead of you.

EvilJoven fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Dec 2, 2022

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Trying to save up for a house. I'm almost 40.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I'm p sure I'm the last person in my entire country to buy a reasonably priced house in a half decent neighborhood and I had to move to loving Winnipeg to pull that off.

Now my mortgage is about half of what you'd pay in rent for a similar property, still in loving Winnipeg.

Kazanski
Apr 19, 2005
A bad enough dude...
Not being able to "google it" when you were stuck in a game
Someone telling you how to get past "that part" in a game
Someone showing you something you never knew existed in a game
Showing someone else something they never knew existed in a game
Getting and giving false information about a game
Not being able to beat a game
Games that were good :smuggo:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

the Spain Virus posted:

Why are we called "Millennials" anyway? The cut-off is in the mid '90s. Used to be Gen Y when I was kid. For the longest time I thought Millennial referred to Gen Z. You know, the generation born at the turn of the millennium.

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel.

growing up / coming of age around the millennium, rather than being born then

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Fond nostalgia for Web 1.0

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Elentor posted:

Futurama truly represented future as a utopia.

it's a gen x show

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Raluek posted:

growing up / coming of age around the millennium, rather than being born then
Oh, like the Boomers, who came of age during the... wait....

I don't suppose it matters -- generational theory is a load of poo poo. Being born in '82, I share no cultural touchstones with someone born in '96.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the Spain Virus posted:

Oh, like the Boomers, who came of age during the... wait....

I don't suppose it matters -- generational theory is a load of poo poo. Being born in '82, I share no cultural touchstones with someone born in '96.

you read your phones when you cry on the shitter

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

as a millennial the thing i identify most with is doing drugs and the angry beavers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

ChubbyChecker posted:

you read your phones when you cry on the shitter

I do that too, but it's when I'm slacking off at a terrible job.