Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Speaking of

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1598801024655007747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Mekchu posted:

Thank you for doing all of those writeups and taking over the thread OPs when I got burnt out last year and had lost all real interest in doing that sort of stuff anymore. I really do think your writeups are the best (sans some of the more gimmicky monthly ones a few people did ages ago).

I still laugh about the Cinco de Mayo one I did.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

These threads always bring joy.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

ilmucche posted:

You can close/mute the chat on most streams or just full screen the video? The same happens with most sports streams, internet comment sections are garbage

If you go to the lower right of the stream, there is usually a full screen toggle or button there. It's such a better experience.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

RIP to a real one, without that fight between him and Griffin the UFC would likely not exist as it does today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Is that Bellator/Rizin card on live or do we have to wait for the SHO tape delay?