Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

^^^^brandon moreno i think?

Troy Queef posted:

Man went from arguably the UFC's favorite trainer to a pariah in the span of a month or so. Incredible, really.

the lesson is crimes are fine so long as you dont gently caress with richer people's money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the comments in the thread lead me to believe he's hospitalized with staph. that suuuuucks

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

dillashaw taking the conor route of "retiring" or otherwise taking himself out of the testing fuel to eat horse meat with overeem for 18 months?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

islam off the top rope:

https://twitter.com/MAKHACHEVMMA/status/1601590486124228608?t=9HDLPDlFpWN0zCl2_mNQpg&s=19

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

Lots of other potential mma cooking show ideas:
-Chris Leben scavenging for road kill and getting diarrhea

maybe my favorite leben memory is when he left a candy bar at the hotel front desk for his opponent mark muñoz as his thanks for the scrap. the note was like 8 words long and a quarter were misspelled. he also drew a dick on the note

show idea: leben could travel the country with koscheck looking for leben's dad and in every city, leben duct tapes kos to an underpass where leben graffitis a positive- but poorly-spelled message on one side of mr motorboat-his-rear end and another encouraging folks to spit on, beat, or otherwise humiliate josh

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the mohegan tribal commission is gonna drag doug crosby back into the room like a puppy that pooped on the carpet to chastise it for a 50-45 score card for a bellator fight i didn't see (stotts v sabatello). theyre gonna have him and the other two judges watch the fight back as a teachable moment or something.

the article notes crosby was a judge for the pimblett fight but its unlikely that nevada will do anything at all, much less rub the noses of one of their judges in the steaming pile of converted purina on the rug.

hats off to the tribal commission for giving more of a poo poo than the nsac

https://www.mmamania.com/2022/12/13...s-situation-mma

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

resisting the urge to ask "how's his stand-up?" to say i read a bit about him and wish him luck. wrestling is an awesome sport for folks missing limbs and other similar conditions. i hope his grappling experience propels him to a ton of success, because holy poo poo, he seems awesome.

that said, for the unified rules, would a fella with no legs be considered downed for the purposes of knees and head kicks? cuz that could go very, very poorly if that's not the case

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

loving hell, that's poetry in motion. i don't think I've ever seen that lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

im old as poo poo and got into the ufc via gas station tape rentals of the old tournaments. i watched the entire tuf 1 season and was floored by the finale like tons of people and really RIP to a legend