Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dillashaw sucks and fighting like that is mega stupid but aside from that he was in that position because he missed two years of pay on a drug suspension in a system he never consented to as an independent contractor.

Some of the dumb and risky choices these guys, gals, and non-binary athletes make all kinda circles back to their exploitative employer making things that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It doesn't. Dana doesn't like the guy and he makes his little pet fighters attack him whenever he can.

Maybe the worst thing you can level at Ariel to my knowledge is he's a bit of an awkward dweeb.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I feel like even a diminished McGregor can put his left on Chandler at will.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It may not be ethical to interview people getting paid to do it because it might affect how they answer questions. These interviews aren't exclusively for entertainment.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

or to pay people to conduct the interviews in case it affects the questions they ask.

If it dries up the MMA media business and I never have to hear a fighter's dumb opinion again then... sure, book it.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Now that Connor is unranked he and Paddy can fight to make it into the top 15.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Mekchu posted:

Lol. I like how this still a thing that keeps happening and yet nothing really is done to resolve it.

USADA has a whole resource for reducing risk on buying supplements but there's no telling if the athletes are even aware or care to use it. Of course it can be debated how useful the resource itself is I'm sure.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I think at some point athletes were asked to get two of whatever supplements so the sealed one could be tested in case you pissed hot. But I may be making that up.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

BlindSite posted:

I thought there was an app now where you could myfitness pal style scan your supps?

Now that you mention, yeah I think that was a thing along with a hotline.

Nierbo posted:

Dave Dvorak is dope and we should all watch his fight. Also Artem is suing Conor over proper number 12

Artem is also stacking a harassment charge. It's rough to see legends fall out like that.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Anything can happen but it's way too early for TUF 1 guys to be dropping. Bums me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

:stonk: