Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Lol, gettin' dunked on by Cejudo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009

However, in a shocking turn of events, O'Malley seems to be the only fighter in the world capable of doing a google and decline Kadyrov's invitations: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2022/12/18/23515512/sean-omalley-declined-invite-murderer-ramzan-kadyrov-mma-ufc-politics-news

Despite him being a fucknob in all other categories, this small, easy and yet extremely important gesture has suddenly catapulted him to the top of MMA's karmic standings, where he forever shall reign in peace together with GSP and a pro-vax version of Roxy from another timeline.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009

Yeah, there's probably a correlation there. O'Malley famously manages himself, which so far has turned out rather well for him.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009

I don't make the rules, ok?

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009

I swear I heard the arm break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Uh oh did Stylebender also go after a teenage climate change activist for no reason

https://twitter.com/stylebender/status/1608662947714453504?t

I don't get that at all from that tweet, what am I missing?