Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Been thinking about this ever since reading the news.

quote:

Stephan Bonnar: So Kyacey, after you got off the show you had a pretty interesting fight, and this one was not with humans but rather with a pack of pit bulls. What happened?

Kyacey Uscola: I was walking up to the side of the (TUF) house, along the road, when these dogs sort of ran up on me and cornered me, and um I'm an idiot I didn't run when I should've ran, I squared off with them and sliced my hand punching one in the teeth. Got chunks bitten out of my shoulder, hip, hamstring and the uh money one was that they bit through my urethra and uh I had to have a catheter for two weeks...

SB: The tooth actually pierced through your penis?

KU: Yeah, all the way through.

SB: It bit a hole in it?

KU: Yeah.

SB: Holy poo poo.

SB: At any point did you try choking the dog out? Or did you just throw strikes?

KU: I didn't want to get on the ground with them, it was all sprawl and brawl man.

SB: So not too different from how you fight then...

KU: Not too much.

KU: The hooks I threw were from the hip, everything was no technique, soccer kicks. (gestures wildly)

SB: That was a month ago, how's the recovery? Able to train again?

KU: Getting there, somewhat 10 days ago I got into it.

SB: How about you and the wife?

KU: Just easing in to things.

SB: Maybe start with some blumpkins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU