Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What best approximates your holiday experience?
This poll is closed.
A time of festivities with family and friends that reminds you of life and love 5 13.89%
A time of rumination and reflection as you consider your year and the next 4 11.11%
A time of quiet, cloudy depression where you fold yourself in shows and video games until it's over 17 47.22%
A time to smoke just so much god damned weed 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mewse
May 2, 2006

Apparently even Joe Rogan is saying Conor is juicing?

https://www.insider.com/joe-rogan-suspects-conor-mcgregor-weight-could-be-drugs-ufc-2022-12

quote:

Also on the podcast, Rogan said he was sure McGregor's urine would test positive for drugs if the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) had collected a sample recently.

"It would just like burn a hole right through the bottom of that USADA cup," he said.

"The weird thing is that there is a loophole in USADA that allows you to get out of the testing pool. You can get out of the testing pool and just juice up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Boco_T posted:

Never forget Ariel Helwani cried on video when his UFC credentials got revoked

why do you have beef with ariel helwani? what do we have to do to squash this beef

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

-Diego Sanchez is introduced to common foods he has never seen before and has to figure out which parts of them are edible

You know what asparagus is, come on bro

mewse
May 2, 2006

CarlCX posted:

Now I am not a Deron Winn fan, exactly, but going from 'you have a fight booked' to 'you injured yourself cutting weight and are not getting your show money' to 'you are fired three days before Christmas' is a hell of a thing

Maybe there's some way the athletes could join together and prevent things like this from happening

mewse
May 2, 2006

Forrest grew on me but Bonnar was my fav while I was watching S1 of TUF. He seemed to have his poo poo together on the show which made his later struggles with alcohol hard to understand. RIP