Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I think the remaining one is parked for future museum exhibits.

What's this about the army getting Ospreys?

Bell won the Blackhawk replacement flyoff, which pitted their tiltrotor against Sikorski's compound. The Valor is kind of a mini-Osprey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, I remembered something about California making them change it. Isn't the first letter supposed to be like some super obscure A?

The AE ligature is used in some nordic languages.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I don't think the pizza box picture gave away his location. I think the pizza box picture was so public the Romanian government couldn't keep ignoring the situation.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Xenoborg posted:

Can you even recycle pizza boxes other places? In my city its on the explicit list of things to not include with your other cardboard.

It goes in compost here, I assume it does in other places that have a segregated greenwaste.