Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Xaris posted:

she said nazis were bad, liberals bloodlusting over snuff is bad, and that there should be peace instead of america operating yet another pointless proxy war

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

time to tent up cspam and gas every chat thread

until you change your avatar its hard to take this sentiment seriously

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Wheeee posted:

brie is about as good as anyone using social media to build their Brand can reasonably be

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

is this some kind of code phrase

idk try to see if you can find the right reply phase to activate them

speng31b
May 8, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

cspam full of actual criminals shut it all down

thats right

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ash Crimson posted:

glenn furiously jacking it to hunter biden dick pic

poost the hog

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Don't worry, I can fix her.

what

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

why not run them out and reclaim the thread

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i always kinda thought baiting crazy poo poo out of people was the point of the glenn thread? what the hell was the point if not that

it was too good at its job, but not in the right ways

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the glenn thread is dead but what remains forever is the mention glenn in cspam without calling him a pedophile challenge

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ultimately Glenn-lovers found it insufferable that Glenn-skeptics were allowed to post, because they kept pointing out how dumb Glenn was. It got toxic and supposed tough guys were weeping, there were leaked discord chats, pleas for a GoFundMe to send a tactical ops team to rescue David from the Munchausian nightmare he’s been condemned to, a still-unverified “proof of life” video where a tiny black dog seemed to be holding a gun (?), it was just too toxic of a stew to contain

speng31b
May 8, 2010

comedyblissoption posted:

brie seems to share many of the same perspectives that makes people actually upset about glenn, but it's still going to be a challenge to make people angered at hooting and hollering for brie since she's so cordial

her ukraine war takes had a lot of potential but lately she's just been doing pretty typical anti dem stuff

speng31b
May 8, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

as far as i can tell the "different cultures" are just people who think cspam should be about having fun vs people who think cspam should be about being mentally ill

engagement and entertainment are considered 100% the same thing by many. same reason why so many threads are just tweet dumps.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

how should we purge the bad cspam

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gonna kill all chat threads

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

admins are always complaining that they cant find enough staff and are always looking for new volunteers

you should do it, i think they'll let you gas all the chat threads

e: at the very least you could change your av without paying for it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lmao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Did you not see the FascistsofSA twitter acc some gbs poster made

yeah, but it turned into a pretty big letdown

the funniest thing they did was quote a bunch of calibanibal's posts then delete the tweets when someone told them what was going on

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theres a lot more

holy lmao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I was just checking to see if the fascists of sa twitter had done anymore weird tweets and found a bunch of people referencing the COVID thread by accident, not sure what to feel about this

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1587489559733886978

speng31b
May 8, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Lolling at the time trump thread people said they were the heart and soul of cspam

cspam truly the most American sub dying of heart disease, loving it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Americans posting like this: nee-ner nee-ner
Euros be posting like awooo-ga awooo-ga

speng31b
May 8, 2010

anyways if this is the new moderation style: d&d lite for trump threaders, cspam is going to be a much more terrible place to post. many people avoided posting in d&d b/c of this reason

the moderation position is you're not allowed to push back on a bunch of people stroking their neckbeards that if someone expresses their concern over being doxxed to someone thus allegedly confirming their identity, they doxxed themselves and this doesn't count as doxxing

literally going to someone's house and saying how easy it was therefore the doxxed person doxxed themselves is essentially a kiwifarms narrative

i think you can just post again, mods seem like they heard the feedback about pressing less buttons

speng31b
May 8, 2010

MTG is wrong, that's not disarray. it's working as intended

speng31b
May 8, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

cbo make the MTG thread

pretty decent way to spend all that mod guilt credit from the last probe tbh

speng31b
May 8, 2010

well, did you keep the faith?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Oneiros posted:

i'm actually kinda curious about how he and brie hooked up. i would have thought the situation with chapo would have been a big red flag but maybe she was just desperate to get something off the ground after the bernie campaign imploded and she made herself persona non grata at every liberal institution in the country

$$$$$

speng31b
May 8, 2010

yep

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

where's iron crowned

Iron Crowned posted:

I'll creampie anyone's wife for a reduction in rent

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the problem is if you backtrack to the original post being quoted it was a hard turn into being incredibly weird about the concept of having children, which seems to be a theme recently and really doesn't need to be

speng31b
May 8, 2010

with the ultra weird posting about children lately i think you just gotta do the time for being anywhere near that stuff. it really needs to stop lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

thats right

speng31b
May 8, 2010

twitter like other major social media sites has become a speech commons where major world figures including the president of the united states posts on

it's absolutely a free speech issue, and people should be against tyrannical corporate control of these realms whether it's some shithead beltway liberal banning the nypost over a factually accurate story or some apartheid emerald heir going hogwild on his posting enemies

lets nationalize twitter

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wait uhhh

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

its weird that glenn freaks out more on taylor lorenz than elon musk. also funny.

he never punches down

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Glenn is on Twitter still specifically because he isn't saying bad things about Elon and he totally realizes it lol

Glenn needs twitter as a platform more than most

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Reik posted:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1603794822162161664?s=20&t=rvBd1i2Zd3WJeM6DZV-oPQ

lol he's loving crying about how he (good) is principled unlike his opponents (evil) because they think of things in terms of good vs evil

he's implying that he's principled, which is definitely not the same as the liberal good/bad brain stuff he's calling out. glenn's got libertarian lawyer brain, not classic lib good/bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Reik posted:

yeah, he doesn't think about important things like free speech in absolutes like that

glenn views the principles themselves as the fixed point, libs view the side you're on as the fixed point so the principles are flexible as long as you're on the good guy side