Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

oh okay it is tattooed AND nastily bruised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Angela Hill fighting tonight, please win Angie!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, DOCTOR!"

Uhhh... isn't that their business?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Bisping just incensed that a doctor would briefly examine an obviously broken foot

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

hahahaha did these two dudes make cute lil "can't wait to punch again" motions at each other from their corners before the round started because that's what it looked like

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Doctor all,"Yeah I'm not gonna go in and press his junk."

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

hahahaha this dude is like gently caress it I got kicked in the nuts twice I'm just gonna blatantly hold the fence

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Feel like that was bad advice from the corner to focus on foot stomps in the final 2 minutes lol

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
the damage!!!

CerealCrunch
Jun 23, 2007
What’s a beating

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ref: Okay see there's your problem, the blood is supposed to be INSIDE your body.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

the damage... the damage...

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Goddamn Elkins’ face

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

You know what youre gonna get from a darren elkin fight. He knows it, we know it, dana knows it. Everyone knows. I respect it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Are they really gonna let Michael Johnson fight his way to a negative career record?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Crowd chanting USA, so I am now fully supporting Diakiese. Sorry Johnson, I don't make the rules.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

American fans are so embarrassing

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

COPE 27 posted:

sports fans are so embarrassing

This is a rare, consistent Michael Johnson performance.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

can never explain to the normal brained why I grin a little whenever the commentators use the word "sprawl"

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Michael Johnson sucks

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
clay gweeder

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

It is 2030. Several countries are underwater and President Marjorie Taylor-Greene has just signed legislation mandating the incarceration of anyone who acknowledges the grammatical necessity of pronouns. Clay Guida is fighting Odie "The Real G" Jonathan on the undercard of UFC Fight Night: O'Malley vs A Dog. As I use my two remaining teeth to consume my nutrient paste, I wonder if I'm more surprised that the dog got licensed or that Guida is still fighting despite all his joints being replaced with balsa wood. I am crying, and I will never understand why.

Clay Guida by decision.

I hope A Dog wins :shobon:

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Nierbo posted:

Michael Johnson sucks

Imagine having almost 30 UFC fights and your game is literally some lovely 1-2s and a few leg kicks, biting on every single feint like it's his first day at kids kickboxing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DC in disbelief at The Foo Fighters :lol:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Let's go Clay

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I hope A Dog wins :shobon:

A Dog will become a fan favorite and Dana White will talk angrily about him at press conferences for not spending enough time doing media.

Clay Guida is like a moment frozen in time forever.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

yet another victory for the inventor of fighting

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Come on Angela! :pray:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I pick Loopy Godinez to beat Angie with her wrestling and she elects for that to be the first fight where she doesn't wrestle, I pick Emily Ducote to beat Angie with her volume and she decides to start potshotting

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

did Angela Hill level up off-camera at some point, this is such a great performance

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Angie looks legit good tonight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell yes! 30-27 unanimous decision :nice:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Selfishly, I want her to retire and become a full time analyst though

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, that was a combination of Angie looking better than she has in years and Ducote having a terrible night.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Yay Fight Pass, I start watching a bit late and then you just… freeze the stream when it's over instead of letting me watch the rest?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Zwachro posted:

Yay Fight Pass, I start watching a bit late and then you just… freeze the stream when it's over instead of letting me watch the rest?

Depending on where you are in the world, Fight Pass often cuts off after the prelims because the main card is ESPN+ exclusive.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

You have to closé out and load it again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy gently caress that fight ruled

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was a hell of a comeback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem