Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
that fight was great while it lasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Brut posted:

that fight was great while it lasted

This, but also for this second fight.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
lmao, DC just entirely forgetting that not everyone's beltline is covered up by a big gut. Anyway that was clear toes in to the cup, regardless.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Trillhouse posted:

oh my god i thought his leg was tattooed. that’s bruising?!

His leg is tattood, but there's a horizontal (kinda slightly diagnoal) bruise on the outside, along the top part of the tattoo.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
hahahaha this dude is like gently caress it I got kicked in the nuts twice I'm just gonna blatantly hold the fence

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Are they really gonna let Michael Johnson fight his way to a negative career record?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I wish every heavyweight fight looked like this

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

OmegaFartHuffer posted:

Somehow I never have seen Pavlovich but that was pretty brutal

None of his UFC fights have left the first round, but his first one was against Overeem so the first impression wasn't great.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Goofballs posted:

maybe I'm just uncool and only know only know uncool people but is anyone wearing ufc merch?

I maybe would if I went to some fightsports card in person but probably not just to the grocery store or whatever. :shrug:

Was Barbarena the original opponent for this? Did they just wanna put both Bambams on the same card?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Goofballs posted:

I was just not muting the ads tonight and thinking what the gently caress and now they're selling dick/brain pills as well. The last time I let this poo poo penetrate my brain they were selling whoppers or motorbikes. Ok I couldn't blank out the crypto but that's condom depot level

I think that's all ESPN mandated, there's none of that on fightpass

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Conor's never fighting again unless it's something like the Cowboy fight, or in a bar

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
cool fight but still too much high fiving going on

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
lmao wtf just happened? I'm glad Dan looks healthier but maybe he should retire, or at least don't let him work this late at night

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
What the gently caress is happening? Why did wonderboy just get up and walk away casually with like 8 seconds left in the round?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I'm so confused, but I'm also kinda sleep deprived at the moment so maybe it's just me. Oh well, fun night of fights either way, mostly.