Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
FIIIIIIGHTS!

LobsterMobster posted:

:siren: b league preview :siren:

(all bouts subject to people missing weight, failing hydration or getting this covid thing)

ONE on Prime Video 5 - Friday, December 2nd

Main Card - 10PM ET, Amazon

Heavyweight Title - Reinier “The Dutch Knight” de Ridder vs Anatoly “Spartak” Malykhin

De Ridder is 16-0, with 12 submission wins. He’s making the first defense of what ONE calls their Light Heavyweight title, which has a limit of 225lbs. He won the belt last April.

Malykhin is 11-0, with 7 TKOs and 3 submission wins. He’s currently the interim ONE Heavyweight champ.

With Heavyweight champ Arjan Bhullar recovering from surgery, there’s no time table for a unification bout between the big men. So, instead, we get Malykhin dropping in weight to fight a high level grappler. Can the punching man defeat the grabbing man?

Welterweight Title (Grappling) - Kade Ruotolo vs Matheus Gabriel

Ruotolo is a little child-man who won the 2022 ADCC 77kg title, and ONE’s grappling title in October.

Gabriel won the 2019 and 2021 IBJJF World championships and various other accomplishments.

The grapple lads are at it again!

Strawweight Title (Muay Thai) - Allycia Hellen Rodrigues vs Janet “JT” Todd

Rodrigues beat Stamp Fairtex in August 2020 to take the title.

Todd is 39-11 in kickboxing. She won the kickboxing title from Stamp in 2020, and is the current interim Muay Thai champ, having beaten Lara Fernandez in July.

Muay Thai is rad. Let’s enjoy the rad title fight.

Middleweight - Roberto “Robocop” Soldic vs Murad Ramazanov

Soldic is 20-3, with 17 KO wins. He went 8-1 in KSW, winning the welterweight title twice, with two successful defenses, and he also won the middleweight belt. He makes his ONE debut riding a 7-fight win streak.

Ramazanov is 11-0, with 4 TKO and 3 submission wins. He is 3-0 in ONE, his last fight taking place in December 2021.

Both guys have not competed since December of last year. We shall see if there is any ring rust at play.

Welterweight - “Crazy Dog” Dae Sung Park vs Lowen Tynanes

Park is 11-3, with 3 TKO wins. He is 5-1 in ONE, losing his most recent bout to Abraao Amorim by TKO in April.

Tynanes is 10-1, with 3 TKO and 4 submission wins. He’s 6-1 in ONE, dropping his most recent bout via split decision to Marat Gafurov in 2020.

Lowen has been out of action nigh upon two years. That’s quite a spell to be missing from the cage. Be wary, good sir Tynanes, be wary.

Prelim Card - 8PM ET, Amazon Prime

Welterweight - Eduard “Landslide” Folayang vs Edson “Panico” Marques

Folayang is 22-12, with 6 TKOs and 2 submission wins. He’s 12-10 in ONE, with a lone stoppage inside the Circle. He most recently competed in March, defeating John Wayne Parr in a Muay Thai bout. On the MMA side, he’s lost his last 4, his last win coming in 2019.

Marques is 10-2 with 6 TKO wins. He’s 1-2 in ONE, losing both bouts by knockout. His most recent fight was a decision win in June.

Let us play the game, “How cooked is Folayang?”

Flyweight (Muay Thai) - Amber Kitchen vs Jackie Buntan

Kitchen is 0-2 in her ONE Muay Thai career, losing both bouts by decision.

Buntan has a 3-1 ONE Muay Thai record, losing her last bout to literal child Smilla Sundell in April.

Kitchen is probably a warm body for Buntan to work like a not-particularly heavy bag.

179 lb Catchweight (Grappling) - Tye Ruotolo vs Marat “Cobra” Gafurov

Tye is the twin bro of Kade.

Garf is a DagMan with a Wushu/Sanda background. He does have 12 MMA wins by submission.

Small child vs angry man nearly 20 years older? Ok.

Strawweight - Heqin “Fighting Sister” Lin vs Denice “The Menace” Zamboanga

Lin is 15-4, with 7 TKO wins. She is 2-2 in ONE, losing her most recent bout to Itsuki Hirata in August.

Zamboanga is 8-2 with 2 TKOs and 3 submission wins. She is 3-2 in ONE, losing her last bout to Seo Hee Ham back in March (She’s actually 0-2 vs Ham in her last two).

Zamboanga has a good shot to win this since she isn’t fighting Hamderlei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Heckin Fighting Sister

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

First round whips/whipped rear end

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

First round whips/whipped rear end

whole fight was: v good

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

IT IS REUG REUG TIME!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tye Ruotolo, the grappling child, has done it again

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

RIP Landslide

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Firebatgyro posted:

Rip his balls

Amazing debut in the ONE Circle

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i am only like 9 hours late

time to watch one 164 at 1.75x speed

LobsterMobster posted:

OH poo poo ANOTHER ONE? YEAHHHHHH, BUDDY!

:siren: b league preview :siren:

ONE 164 - Saturday, December 3

Main Card - 7:30 AM ET, YouTube

Flyweight Title - Joshua “The Passion” Pacio vs Jarred “The Monkey God” Brooks

Pacio is 20-3 with 7 TKO and 9 submission wins. He’s 11-3 in ONE, and is the two-time 125lb champ, with 3 successful defenses of the belt. He’s currently on a 4 fight win streak, dating back to 2019, though his last bout was in September 2021.

Brooks is 19-2 with 2 TKO and 8 submission wins. He went 2-2 in UFC, where he famously knocked himself out in a botched slam attempt. He is 3-0 in ONE, most recently winning in April by rear naked choke.

This bout was scheduled for June, but Brooks had to pull out due to injury. Everybody seems ship shape now, though, so hell yeah, let’s go The Little Guys!

Bantamweight Grand-Prix Final (Muay Thai) - Superlek “The Kicking Machine” Kiatmoo9 vs Panpayak “The Angel Warrior” Jitmuangnon

Superlek boasts a 130-29 kickboxing record. He is a former two-time Lumpinee Stadium champ, at 115lbs in 2012 and at 118lbs in 2013. He won his first bout in the Grand Prix by decision, then secured his spot in the finals with an elbow knockout in the semis.

Panpayak is 248-41 in kickboxing, is the former two-time 2014 118lbs Lumpinee Stadium champ, the former two-time 2015 126lbs Lumpinee Stadium Champ, and the 2013 - 2015 Sports Writers of Thailand Fighter of the Year. He entered the Grand Prix as a replacement for Rodtang, knocking out Savvas Michael in the semi-finals to head to the finals.

Panpayak is up 4-2-1 lifetime against Superlek.

Heavyweight - Brandon “The Truth” Vera vs Amir Aliakbari

Vera is 16-9 with 11 TKO wins (And 6 TKO losses). He’s the former ONE heavyweight champ, with two successful defenses. He went 8-7 in UFC, and is currently 4-2 in ONE, having lost his last two bouts, both by second round TKOs.

Aliakbari is 11-3 with 8 TKO wins, and all his losses also coming by strike-based stoppage. He has a 5-1 Rizin record, and is 1-2 in ONE, finally ending his losing streak in August with a second round TKO.

Brandon Vera is 45 god drat years old and is fighting a steroid-enhanced wrestler 11 years his junior. This might be as bad as the time Jon Jones broke his face in twain with an elbow.

Bantamweight - Geje “Gravity” Eustaquio vs Yong “Wolf Warrior” Hu

Eustaquio is 14-8, with 3 TKO and 2 submission wins. He’s got an 11-7 record in ONE, and is a former ONE bantamweight champ. He’s currently on a two-fight win streak, but his latest bout came in 2020.

Hu is 9-4 with 5 TKO wins. He is 5-1 in ONE, having only lost in his latest bout, dropping a decision to Yuya Wakamatsu in December 2021.

Both guys have been out of action for at least a year, so we’ll see how much they’ve improved during this time off.

Featherweight - Jeremy “The Juggernaut” Pacatiw vs Tial “The Dragon Leg” Thang

Pacatiw is 11-5, with 2 TKO and 2 sub wins. He’s 1-1 in ONE, losing his most recent bout to Fabricio de Andrade via knee to the body in February.

Thang is 3-1, with one win by stoppage. All of his fights so far have been in ONE. His last fight was a no contest after an accidental groin strike, and his most recent fight to have a definitive outcome was a decision loss for Thang.

Pacatiw has far more experience than Thang, and he’s also 3 years younger, so he’s got the youth advantage as well.

Featherweight - Jhanlo Mark “The Machine” Sangiao vs Matias Farinelli

Sangiao is 4-0 with 1 TKO and three straight RNC finishes.

Farinelli is 5-0, all wins by submission. He’s making his first appearance outside of his native Argentina.

Two sub guys gonna scramble upon each other.

Prelim Card - 5:30 AM ET, YouTube

Bantamweight (Muay Thai) - Tagir Khalilov vs Chorfah Tor Sangtiannoi

Khalilov is 0-2 in ONE kickboxing.

Sangtiannoi is a Muay Thai fighter who has participated in Muay Thai fights.

Muay Thai!

Featherweight - Adonis “The Lion” Sevilleno vs Drex “The T-Rex” Zamboanga

Sevilleno is 2-2, and has lost one, won one. Bad news, he most recently won a fight (In 2019)

Zamboanga is 13-5, with 5 TKOs and 7 sub wins. He’s on a three fight, three finish win streak, including his 2 most recent inside the ONE Circle.

Drex is going to wrex this guy.

Strawweight (Muay Thai) - Lara “Pizza Power” Fernandez vs Daokongfah Banchamek

Fernandez has a 40-14 kickboxing record. She’s the former WBC Muay Thai 52kg champ. She lost her ONE debut to Janet Todd in a bid for the interim “atomweight” title.

Banchamek is 0-1 in ONE’s Muay Thai division.

Pizza power!

Heavyweight - Zhasur Mirzamukhamedov vs Oumar “Reug Reug” Kane

Mirzamukhamedov is 6-0 with 1 TKO and 2 submission wins. He’s 1-0 in ONE, defeating Duke Didier in June.

Reug Reug is 4-1, all fights ending prior to the conclusion of the second round by TKO. He’s 3-1 in ONE, and bounced back from his lone defeat with a TKO win in September.

REUG REUG, my large son has returned!

Flyweight - Jenelyn Olsim vs Bo Meng

Olsim is 6-3 with 2 submission wins, and 2 submission losses. She’s 4-2 in ONE, winning her last bout in June by decision.

Meng is 19-6 with 7 TKOs and 6 submission wins. She’s 3-2 in ONE, and has lost her last two bouts inside the world famous Circle.

Oh poo poo, MENG! Beware the Tongan Death Grip, Jenelyn!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

It wasn't the Tongan Death Grip, but Meng put out Olsim!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tagir put it on Chorfah. Goodness!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

HU YONG

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the enormous wrestler destroyed vera? i am so surprised!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Doing a ketchup run. Some good bonkings early.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the damage!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

clay gweeder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear UFC merch in my entire life but I live in the middle of nowhere.

I want to be the one weird person in my entire area wearing Stamp Fairtex merch, on the other hand if it existed

get a stamp dance crop top

https://one.shop/collections/stamp-fairtex/products/stamp-fairtex-stamp-dance-crop-tee