Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

heavyweight.jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

fair

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

chaleski posted:

Is Bisping drunk?

Remember ultimate fighter season whatever number it was where he was the coach and he would turn up hours late and visibly hungover

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

maybe I'm just uncool and only know only know uncool people but is anyone wearing ufc merch?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I was just not muting the ads tonight and thinking what the gently caress and now they're selling dick/brain pills as well. The last time I let this poo poo penetrate my brain they were selling whoppers or motorbikes. Ok I couldn't blank out the crypto but that's condom depot level

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Good for rda

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

OmegaFartHuffer posted:

Has anyone else moved up and down weight classes like RDA and still did well? Pretty cool to see for his age.

frankie edgar kind of

I like thompson, I hope this isn't sad and tragic

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Back in the day randy couture I guess, lhw champ, hw champ but it was very early days. I'm glad we never saw him fight Cain

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

wonderboy is the anti conner and deserves affection but I have a bad feeling about this

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Wait what the gently caress

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE 40 GET YOUR FINISH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I guess my stream is delayed, god bless