Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Yay Fight Pass, I start watching a bit late and then you just… freeze the stream when it's over instead of letting me watch the rest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

CarlCX posted:

Depending on where you are in the world, Fight Pass often cuts off after the prelims because the main card is ESPN+ exclusive.
I don't mind them cutting off after the prelims, I do mind when they just drop the stream in the middle of a fight because I started watching late and gently caress you, you don't get to watch the rest of the prelims. Things just froze during the Angie fight and wouldn't get back up. They should at least let me finish watching. :(