Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

huskies had an 11 win season and had the nations leading passer

and that guy is coming back next year.

I pegged them as 7-5 and they gave a great year. DeBoer took a 4-8 team and flipped them to 11-2 in one year. Holy cow Jimmy Lake was a bad coach lmao

Hopefully they can get better on defense because then UW could make some noise next year.

Always fun to see Texas lose also so last night was fun even with Penix having an off night. Credit to Texas defense bc 27 pts is pretty dang low to hold this huskies offense to even if it was a total Texas crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Roasted Donut posted:

both of those playoff games were loving marvelous. very happy that the correct teams won. let's go tcu!!!

Lmao yeah

Michigan is over rated. Lost to a team that didn't even win its championship game. Also my distaste for Jim Harbaugh is strong so it's good that they had. A 50 burg dropped on them.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Metapod posted:

You know there's a guy in the nba who has coached for 20 years top 10 in coach wins has been to the conference finals numerous times and even won a championship. He also laps the field in blown 3-1 series leads. His name is doc rivers and he's absolute dogshit. Lincoln Riley is college football doc rivers

real talk though, what does a NBA head coach even do.

"alright superstar basketball players, who have played at an elite level for your literal entire lives, get out there and put the ball in the basket"

I dont know a ton about basketball strategies but from the scoring and how it looks to watch the game I dont even know what the coach does to change/influence the outcome of the games.