Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

I don't really smoke weed, but I have 3 big pre-rolls in my freezer. I can't really give them away, because all my friends that smoke have plenty of weed already. Sometimes I wonder if I should smoke the pre-rolls myself, but weed makes me anxious and stupid and clumsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I don't really smoke weed, but I have 3 big pre-rolls in my freezer. I can't really give them away, because all my friends that smoke have plenty of weed already. Sometimes I wonder if I should smoke the pre-rolls myself, but weed makes me anxious and stupid and clumsy.

I have plenty of weed but if a mate said "aaaaayyyyyyy bruv, you want on this preroll?" I would definitely take it off their hands.

Ass-penny

you can never have too much weed.

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

rear end-penny posted:

But you can have too little

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

thinkin bout buying more grape valley kush©

makes me so so sleepy and that's why i love kush :love:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thinkin bout them chem 91 badder snaps rn

Areola Grande

Holland Oates posted:

Thinkin bout them chem 91 badder snaps rn

:goofy:

Areola Grande

no comprende

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande

96% :dogwhistle:

Areola Grande

now I wanna see baddest

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i had a toot of incredible milk last night, it was v.nice. apparently it's "a hybrid cross between Bruce Banner and Tiger’s Milk."

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chrs

a few winters ago my grandma was talking about how she was saving a lot of money that year by not putting the heating on since her downstairs neighbour was using the flat tk grow CANNIBAL PLANTS.

then when summer came round she narced on them because it was getting too hot wtf grandma

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
After today I'm down to a vape cartridge but the pen I ordered hasn't f'in shipped yet:negative:

man I could go through an oz in a week if left to my own devices.

maybe one day I'll take a tolerance break

Heather Papps

hello friend

so i have a friend who discovered he had adhd when cocaine and other upper type drugs made it possible for him to focus for the first time in his life and i think that weed for me is sort of the same thing?

i spent my life up untill my mid twenties being told a lot that i was "too intense" or various euphemisms for "you move from subject to subject fairly quickly with connections that are apparent but still a little vague and you have very extreme positions on all topics" or that's what i think that meant.

anyways smoking weed allows me to slow down and talk to people in a normal human way, and has done wonders for my management of my bipolar stuff, and has allowed me quite literally to live in society.

sometimes i wonder where i'd be if i never smoked that first joint with grace and watched the simpsons and melted into the couch. pretty sure i'd be in a cabin in the woods mailing bombs to petroleum executives so it's good that i get to be a part of my families lives.

anyways weed rules those are my thoughts.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Don't know where else to post this but we should have a word association game where you take a double turn and omit the first

So like:
Sound
(Loud)
Weed

Ass-penny

:yeshaha:

Prof. Crocodile

i should really remove this thread from my bookmarks, because every time i see it i think about weed, but i don't really have anything to say about weed. its quite a conundrum.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i should really remove this thread from my bookmarks, because every time i see it i think about weed, but i don't really have anything to say about weed. its quite a conundrum.

it's ok to think about weed. you can lurk in this thread, it's a thinking thread, not a chat thread.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
the art of thinking.. without posting...

Areola Grande

I,m thinkin bout thos 3 pre rolls in professor crocodile's freezer

:henget:

Areola Grande

found a strain called star killer on my dispensay's Leafly page. think I'll buy some tomorrow

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my dad was a hardass about weed when i was growing up until they made it legal a few years ago and now he eats edibles and plays GTAV and goes to burning man and poo poo, it's weird

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

my dad was a hardass about weed when i was growing up until they made it legal a few years ago and now he eats edibles and plays GTAV and goes to burning man and poo poo, it's weird

I'm jell. my old man is a hard rear end southern Baptist. I'd have to basically poison him w/ weed

:thunk: wouldn't be that hard if I could just microdose that rear end

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

that rear end

it's his long time nickname. pls don't get hung up on this

Escape From Noise

T. rear end Esq.

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

T. rear end Esq.

how's that life of crime treating u :gifttank:

Ass-penny

no one is hung up on your dad's rear end, don't you worry.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
When will science catch up and just let me take a bump of weed before bed?

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Ass-penny

weed belongs in my lungs, imo

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

rear end-penny posted:

weed belongs in my lungs, imo

Pretty selfish, homie.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
when I discovered edibles this was my go-to song for finding out if it was kicking in or not

are the weird delay and stereo effects in 4D yet? congrats ur high lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNupLdP1FKs

Areola Grande

Sarah Cenia posted:

when I discovered edibles this was my go-to song for finding out if it was kicking in or not

are the weird delay and stereo effects in 4D yet? congrats ur high lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNupLdP1FKs

good song it was def in 4D :psydwarf:

Areola Grande

recreational weed becomes legal in my state 79 minutes from now. thinkin bout doing some bong dabs on the courthouse steps :allears:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Areola Grande posted:

recreational weed becomes legal in my state 79 minutes from now. thinkin bout doing some bong dabs on the courthouse steps :allears:

Read the code first. Some rec states still have public intox and such. Iffen that's the case tho, rock the gently caress outta it on the porch. I'd smoke one in the yard while grilling if they made it legal here. Congratz on shortly not having to worry bout the law fuckin up your buzz.

Areola Grande

nesamdoom posted:

Read the code first. Some rec states still have public intox and such. Iffen that's the case tho, rock the gently caress outta it on the porch. I'd smoke one in the yard while grilling if they made it legal here. Congratz on shortly not having to worry bout the law fuckin up your buzz.

twas butt a jest. thanks though. nobody is talking about it but I'm excited over here :2bong:

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Areola Grande posted:

twas butt a jest. thanks though. nobody is talking about it but I'm excited over here :2bong:

It's a cool thing. Weed crimes loving ppl up is stupid. But also, places where you can like openly just smoke a joint walking down the street is cool as gently caress. My brother has half before they go in the store and fires the other half when they walk out and that's great. I'd smoke on the steps of the jail here if they made it legal to.

less than half hour. Hope you're ready to get some good sleep tonight.

Areola Grande

nesamdoom posted:

It's a cool thing. Weed crimes loving ppl up is stupid. But also, places where you can like openly just smoke a joint walking down the street is cool as gently caress. My brother has half before they go in the store and fires the other half when they walk out and that's great. I'd smoke on the steps of the jail here if they made it legal to.

less than half hour. Hope you're ready to get some good sleep tonight.

always. I'm kind of gonna miss breaking the law tho :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Areola Grande posted:

always. I'm kind of gonna miss breaking the law tho :(

I still kinda miss eating half a joint when I thought the headlights were a cop. But now I just roll cigarettes sometimes and ditch them suspiciously for fun.

You could always get a tiny ziplock bag and carry round some powder sugar and dip off into an alleyway to scoop alil out and get a good dopamine rush. Or just do coke.

Earlier tonight I called my bro and he was smoking a blunt that was more weed than I've had in a year span since 05. Just chillin'. Happy that hits more people, maybe we could start using jails for dangerous crimes someday.