Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

that's the power of byob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

gonna try and buy a cigarette off a coworker so I can smoke a spliff tonight

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
thinkin bout the weed that'll be bought and smoked next payday

they're opening a dispensary just down the street from work!!!

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Ass-penny

thinking I might be the last goon smoking crime weed

tho maybe the suits down in the capital are trying to change that, who gives a gently caress what those old white dudes think about anything lol

legal weed without reparations for people who are in jail or have records for it is limp wristed bullshit.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Thinking about getting weed but not sure where to go and may wait until my friend and I meet up because she knows her weed.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

rear end-penny posted:

gonna try and buy a cigarette off a coworker so I can smoke a spliff tonight

ever smoked a spliff? it suuuucks. i dated an italian foreign exchange student briefly in college and she insisted on mixing my delicious american :patriot: weed :420: with tobacco and god drat

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

rear end-penny posted:

thinking I might be the last goon smoking crime weed

tho maybe the suits down in the capital are trying to change that, who gives a gently caress what those old white dudes think about anything lol

legal weed without reparations for people who are in jail or have records for it is limp wristed bullshit.

nah, technically my weed is crime weed once I drive home

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Areola Grande

Happy Hippo posted:

ever smoked a spliff? it suuuucks. i dated an italian foreign exchange student briefly in college and she insisted on mixing my delicious american :patriot: weed :420: with tobacco and god drat

:agreed: every spliff is a weed travesty. coughing on tobacco smoke to get high? no bueno

Ass-penny

Happy Hippo posted:

lol yeah it is not my first spliff. you and AG can keep your weed virgin if you want, as a irregular tobacco consumer I think they go well together :shrug:

big black turnout

Spliffs burn so good I love them so much but I don't think I could have one anymore after quitting cigs because I'd probably go back to them

Areola Grande

big black turnout posted:

Spliffs burn so good I love them so much but I don't think I could have one anymore after quitting cigs because I'd probably go back to them

I think that's why we agree except I have no desire for a cig, ever anymore. vape life yo :coolslime:

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

lol yeah it is not my first spliff. you and AG can keep your weed virgin if you want, as a irregular tobacco consumer I think they go well together :shrug:

there was a time when I liked it too. It's like, awesome a cig yessssss

what's this now? a cig, but better?!? :bravo:

poverty goat

big black turnout posted:

i never smoked cigs but for a while i was smoking joints on a boat sometimes and would roll spliffs because that was the only way to get them to burn right in the wind over the water. I never had cigs around though so I'd use like 2 threads of tobacco from a black and mild lol. and just like that, it'd stay lit and burn slowly and evenly

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
last year i was smoking a spliff, taking deep breaths and all. also not considering the fact that i was using snus as well

got a nasty case of nicotine shock and puked

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

No longer just thinking about it. Experiencing it!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

was v close to actually smoking this giant bud and playing my Nintendo handheld.

not today Satan weed is bad and video games impede sport athletes :nono:

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

No longer just thinking about it. Experiencing it!

patiently awaiting ûr stoney balogney thoughts now that ur stateside :allears:

get emotional

Quadramind

Nosfereefer posted:

last year i was smoking a spliff, taking deep breaths and all. also not considering the fact that i was using snus as well

got a nasty case of nicotine shock and puked

When my friends and I started smoking, and for the first few years thereafter, it was all spliffs with the tiniest amount of green thrown in. So many people ended up sick and we had no idea that most nights we were just non-smokers high on nicotine.

I tried very hard to spread the good word of our lords n saviours, Pipe & Bong, but that was branded as too hardcore.

Ass-penny

thinking about spliffs that are more weed than tobacco because it is the superior substance :allears:

Ass-penny

like a decade or more ago I bought a qp of mids off this libertarian (lol) that I knew and kicked it with for a few years after college. I should also say this was a lot of tree for me back then, I'm not even sure I was buying whole ounces of chronic yet. anyway I kind of wish I could get that deal again because my ideal spliffs mix was like ¼ chronic ¼ tobacco ½ mids, because even with tobacco mixed in they still burn fast and any rolled smokable feels so wasteful to me to smoke solo or with just one other person, since there's so much down time coughing or trying to get it to burn evenly etc. plus with the quantity I was sitting on it was easy to just roll up a big ol pile of spliffs and have them ready for a given event. they were very useful for my first few acid trips as once the psychedelic has my brain I turn into a (even larger) idiot and sometimes have forgotten how pipes work lol

Quadramind

That sounds like the perfect rolling blend to me

Ass-penny

thinking about them spliffs :btroll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux
Winking about weed and embracing the decades of wwe-ed they have had on TV...

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)