Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Rubbing my hands together in the corner looking from side to side with a foul grin, but with no particular scheme in mind. Just weighing options and throwing things at the wall.

Big pile of oil portraits lined up on the floor, still seeing which ones sparks joy with the eyes cut out so I can go into the secret passage and spy about.

You hold my otherwise banal letter carefully over the candle's flicker-- lemon juice! A hidden message appears: "any good scheme ideas I'm tapped"

You infiltrate my lair but fail to check for traps. A misplaced step, the sound of stone grinding on stone and the quick snap of a secret compartment flying open to reveal a sticky note with "I.O.U." written on it and then under that a little cartoon drawing of me shrugging and frowning. I drew it with a sharpie.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

cheating at poker in order to lose more so the rough cowboys in town feel better about themselves

How Wonderful!

setting up spotters and planning a distraction so I can sneak in under the cover of darkness to the Little Free Lending Library down the block and plant additional books as well as shelf-stable pantry items for the holidays