Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

This is great news, gently caress off to hell Pell you pedo enabling piece of poo poo

Pls be respectful mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Lidia Thorpe at it again.

Disappointing to see her take away the focus from LGBTQ Mardi Gras but seeing “armchair pundits” weigh in on how they think a First Nations woman should act is low key loving gross

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
They shall grow not old,
as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
Lest we forget.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Hoping for a reprieve for struggling families in tonight’s Federal Budget

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Recoome posted:

Days since Melbourne had a neo-nazi rally 40 0

How much would you love to give those blokes a knuckle sandwich

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I think it’s bullshit that Coles and Woolworths are increasing profit margins during Australia’s cost of living crisis

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It appears Brittany Higgins has deactivated all social media accounts

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-08-06/pm-warns-no-constitutional-indigenous-recognition-if-voice-fails/102693828

This is awful - agree or not there are more nuanced reasons people are not supporting the voice than just racism/not wanting any kind of recognition - this all or nothing approach is the worst possible messaging

What an absolute clown this bloke turned out to be

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Looks like youth crime is back in the spotlight - and Queensland residents have had a gutful of soft sentences

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Win or lose, I just hope they have plenty of Democracy Sausages available this Saturday :D (Only us Aussies will get this!)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Bald Stalin posted:

The referendum should have never happened. It was racist bullshit and you all bought it hook line and sinker. A vote was never going to do poo poo. Now get to work (you won't do any real work you just want to vote now and then and complain).

If playing footy as a kid taught me anything it’s that win or lose you’d accept the result, look the other blokes in the eye, shake their hand and say “well played”. Unfortunately it seems as though a lot of people on both sides of the fence want to get into the gutter with name calling and disrespect.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Disappointed to hear images have emerged of Alan Jones donning what appears to be "black face" during a rugby function in the 1980s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Those 1 million new homes Albo promised for 2023 must be about due now, right?