Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I feel like I'm having flashbacks because Mark Butler did the exact same thing as Mental Health minister 10 years ago and it was opposed by everyone back then as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I sure hope Minns plans on committing to Dom's pokie reforms because the policy seems pretty good.

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Voting no is the first step in making Dutton PM in a couple of years

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

Comstar posted:

Well, now I know who not to vote for.

Who paid for this you think? Palmer? Australian Tax Payers?

it was the commies

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
It takes me 90 minutes to get to work so if the government could force me into a 15 minute city I would be thrilled

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I have never had a democracy sausage

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Voted, zero queue, only two tables of people handing out pamphlets, was about as perfect as voting could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I hope this is the last thing Dutton ever wins in his life