Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire

Pleasant Friend posted:

Paul Keating was Australia's Tony Blair and stanning for him because he makes some lovely anti-american remarks is this thread showing its full rear end.

Have you ever though about that china and america everything capitalist suck rear end and all this poo poo is all about cash handout for mates? Keating is right for the wrong reasons for once here but at least he knows a pure turd when he sees one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Bucky, I love you, and you've put a lot of time into this, but the mods are on your case because they only like comedy and not realism. I think your doing a great thing, but many do not.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

hooman posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok ok, seriously, at this point are they actually taking the piss?

Like is this some loving bit they are doing that I am completely failing to get?

If they put in rent caps how will they get (more) money from those dole bludgers from the 20 investment properties they have. think of the poor politicians wallet!

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Can chatgpt suck me off yet?

easily, if you meant the self sucking egomania

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

GoldStandardConure posted:

you're right, you should replace it with Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

Replacing garbage with garbage is still ending up with garbage

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Voting No = Equals voting with Dutton because Dutton also voted No. How hard is that to understand? Your reasoning doesn't matter.

This Echo chamber has also said many times that voting yes sets back treaties back 10 years via the ones in Canberra saying "what more do you want" and voting no sets back treaties 100 years from saying to Canberra "we are big racists"
Saying that a "progressive no is different" to us doesn't change the fact that the Austalien Gov on all sides sees it as a "Racism wins".

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010

GoldStandardConure posted:

yet you use a capital in your posting

curious

:golfclap:

good job, i laughed

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
I just think it's just that American Culture (most of the Q thread)sees what Bucky is doing as a "I am trying to overturn your believes" And from how religious America is even from non religious people, Challenging them on anything that they are set-on will never work unless they see someone big enough say it. Since "the big are ignoring it because it suits them better to ignore it" is the entire point for the Q movement, and from how damaging it is for the world, Bucky is the one person who has said to themselves, "I must do this and get this out" no matter how much they'll get hated for it.

There have been many other internet detective goons out there that have caught criminals and showed truth into the world, Why punish Bucky for the same?

I also just suck at explaining this and can just say it this way: Banning Bucky is the same as arresting a Whistleblower.

ssmagus fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Nov 12, 2023

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
You'll have to wait for a bit, Anidav gave into pressure and Bucky is prob'd rn, come back later.

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
all it means is that south australians are proud of not being poms (prisoners of (insert pronoun here) majesties service)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
2024 doesn't start until the hangover from drinking to till the exact end of 2023 is over