Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

i dont know how much more skilled for sub work I can already get given the amount of gay sex i've had. I can also sleep like a log on a hammock. Please hire me department of defense

I’d like to see that recruitment ad for the navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

hooman posted:

9 years on, just as relevant as ever.

does anyone except his propaganda bosses genuinely like the guy

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

ah eggboy, a shame he turned out to be a loving anti-vax cooker

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

reminds me of this during the election

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Eh. I really doubt Parrot is getting back in.

never underestimate Labor’s ability to gently caress it

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Sky news website has a free stream

Yeah the best time to watch them is when it’s clear Labor is on a roll - the federal election was loving beautiful for that

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Electric Wrigglies posted:

huh, I thought Labor would not have the tiniest skerrick of a chance. Endemic corruption is the absolute worst thing that can happen to your government (outside genocide or other crimes against humanity), so NSW Labor getting a long time in opposition for Macdonald's (et al) antics is what I expect.

if the real estate/construction industry in any way is harmed by the result I will consider it a victory

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Eediot Jedi posted:

I can't believe perfidious labor stole another election

another victory for the new world order

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Josie posted:

Apparently Peter Dutton had diary clashes meaning he couldn't be in NSW in the past two months

Ed:
Sarah Ferguson putting Matt Kean onto the call to verbally joust with Tania Mihailik was amazing, talk about wanting to see the world burn

yes, doing the very important work of being loving electoral poison outside of Moreton Bay somewhere else

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Sky News has be delightful to watch this evening

catharsis

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Josie posted:

Wow John Howard is *old*

not too old to stand trial

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

GoldStandardConure posted:

LNP will be re-elected lol

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

dsriggs posted:

Take a guess what Sky News thinks the problem with the LNP is. Take one guess...

https://twitter.com/SarkySage/status/1639560997437579265

Congratulations! You got it right!

I dunno how many times these bastards have to hear that their brand of conservatism is now electoral poison

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Josie posted:

Liberal strategist, talking about Nats not losing a seat (besides Monaro) vs Lib losses

'no one likes to admit they have an ugly baby' (re: Libs)

☠️

I think the same person called a lot of Lib candidates in previously safe or safe-marginal seats "factional peanuts"

a pity the camera wasn't on the rest of the studio's faces at the time

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Animal Friend posted:

Was just wondering how old Fred Nile must be and he's 88.

an appropriate number for him

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Bucky Fullminster posted:

So I know dunking on me is kind of an Auspol tradition, but there is some very weird discourse going on in the Qanon thread if anyone would care to take a look and tell me if I'm insane.

no, please go away

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

SecretOfSteel posted:

I thought that picture was of the main villain from Time Bandits. You should write about that, that movie doesn't get enough love.

David Warner fan club 4lyfe

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

hambeet is wrong

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/JonesHowdareyou/status/1642094886886445057?s=20

God I hope Peter Dutton loses his job over this. But what's the alternative? Sussan Ley? She has been doing more media work than Dutton already, so I guess they already kinda knew he was electoral poison but now here's the unequivocal proof.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

never fails to bring a smile to my face

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

was trying to toggle him out of 'No' mode but the switch snapped in his hand

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

didn't they try and get KRudd with a stripper story and it just made him more popular

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

ShoeFly posted:

The last good catholic

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Charlz Guybon posted:

There's got to be more to the story to that?

quote:

A Sydney DJ

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eosdBiaq8Fk

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

he's only partially reversing a Gillard government change, it used to be 16

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Mostly because our history education and media tends to gleefully emphasise how comically easy it was to get sentenced to death or transportation in Victorian England, usually amounting to 'stealing a loaf of bread' or 'being poor in an inconvenient place'.

One of my favorite Ross Noble jokes is that if everyone claiming that their convict ancestry was only as a result of stealing bread was true, then Australia is literally a nation founded by angry bakers.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Sparticle posted:

King Gizzard can release 100 albums and it still won't be enough to atone for the sins of Tones and I

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Taking money out of tertiary education will indirectly effect psychology as well, so good job there

from the sounds of it they sound like rort/pork barrelling grants to mates of the Coalition in the sector

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Tokamak posted:

it is the terminus of one of the busier train lines. you seem interested in this subject, so take the next step and do a little reading into the planning decisions for freight and urban development. there is a lot of interesting stuff out there (and largely public). it might give you some more insight into how decisions were made beyond how it looks on a map.

on one hand seeing an existing line makes you think you can quickly bootstrap a new industrial area, but building all of the additional infrastructure and factories will take longer than the time you saved from using an existing line. you are also suggesting relocating an existing industrial area near a large population centre to farmland. how will people work and live there? a project like this would take a long time to plan and develop... kind of like what they are already doing with the new airport. you seem to be trying to want things both ways (a quick fix, and a comprehensive solution). it doesn't follow that some empty land near a railway line would inherently be a good spot for industry.

this is extremely reasonable and logical and a complete waste of your breath

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ranter posted:

wow you're actually an idiot

please somebody probe bucky or something he may even learn a lesson (he won't)

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

what the gently caress, did they get an American trainer in or something?

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Counterpoint: Basil Zempilas

god I hate that smug bastard

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

stay classy, Prue

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

SecretOfSteel posted:

Oh Lord, I shouldn't have looked and now I do want a bite...

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

I think he pulled an Ardern. Get out while they still think kindly of you.