Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
the first sequel to 2020 was an improvement, but we'll have to see how the franchise goes from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
maybe don't enact a bill called 'the human rights act' if you're then going to legislate in contravention of it, dipshits

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I was under the impression that immigrants live in houses too?

yes, 70 of them, in the same one. they're definitely the people responsible for our housing problems

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

It's more like 300,000 a year now.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Lol yes everything is racism

this but unironically

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

fapfiction :blush:

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Bucky Fullminster posted:

The completely correct world-exclusive answer to the question that stumped all the experts?

when you post that instead of your medium article, feel free to let us know.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Anidav posted:

Talked to the Palmer volunteers, they said something about Albanese wanting to change Brisbane's name to 'some African poo poo'.

what are the odds that they heard the old name 'edenglassie' and don't know that it's edinburgh + glasgow

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

i told the guy handing out yes pamphlets 'no thanks' because i can figure out how to write 'yes' on a piece of paper myself and some old lady in a no shirt said "you tell them!", forcing me to spin around and stare her dead in the eye, declaring "don't you start"

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

SecretOfSteel posted:

Got the full series of Harry Potter on my shelf and now I'm not so sure I even want it there.

they're not very good books, op

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

deltora quest is good

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Don't blame me, I voted for kodos

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

'my source is that i made it the gently caress up'

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

lih posted:

but the ACP's line was no!

lol

lmao, even

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

:justpost: but the opposite of that emote

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

good turnout in Brisbane today

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Does anyone know more about the organisation 'Indigenous Friends of Israel'? They seem like a bunch of cranks but I'm wondering if they're homegrown cranks or astroturfed cranks.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

to preface this: a good post, not a post.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

love to psychically read the minds of auspol posters to determine they're doing nothing except voting

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

baffled by the ability to get to the stage of asking 350 women on dates and never once thinking 'perhaps i should not be evil'

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

freebooter posted:

Blanket heritage overlays are disingenuous bullshit and the Vic state govt should follow NSW's lead, however at the other end of the spectrum you just know that the people who run that twitter account or the Sydney YIMBY one would happily tear down the entire inner city and replace it with Corbusian monoliths

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

'actually, total cultural assimilation under threat of force is cool and fine' - a real post i have to read with my eye balls in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three