Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Having people sustain their 20 visits is important you bunch of humps in the ALP.

I have an ex partner who is a psychologist and we talked at length about how there was a substantial statistical improvement in people's health around the 20+ visit mark, yet due to high prices they charge people won't follow through. On top of the Liberals rat loving the ongoing subsidy by not adjusting it for inflation professionals were not inclined to take those patients as (well she claimed) they were losing money.

People are economically costed out of being treated, finishing treatment and having a chance to succeed is important.

Fucks sake.

snickothemule fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Dec 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

Keating tearing the SMH a new arsehole over their dogshit propoganga was cathartic. Him dunking on Aukus and Britain for being generally poo poo, only being interested in us funding their weapons dealers was good.

He also disclosed he only took 5k as a formality for being on the chair. Take that what you will.

At least he broke down his reasons for his position, saying we could have 40 odd Colins replacements and having 1/3 out in water in defensive positions would be more beneficial to stop a non existent Chinese invasion than a few subs off China's coast.

Britain and the United States are dog water countries. He was right to poo poo on them.

Maybe we can plug these subs into the grid and drop the price of electricity a bit eh?

Redezga posted:

Hasn't the United States thing lately been backtracking on all the civil right stuff?

With gusto

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

God what I would give to see Sussan 'screamer' Ley fall into leadership of the liberal party.

Also happy but not surprised with the Aston result, fed election parachuted members failed miserably, they get called out quickly in independent media (rightfully so) and when Labor tried with Kennealy she got told to gently caress off before the campaign even started.

If you don't have 7 figure income or go to church every Sunday, no one knows how to relate to the liberal party.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

Why empty office spaces could be bad news for your super - ABC news

Want your super to keep rising, well get back into the office you bum. Its your fault the overly inflated and propped up business leasing bubble is floundering and they're having to *shock horror* drop their prices.

Oh dear, it's as if certain investments are meant to be guarantees and banks aren't at all concerned about this shipload of commercial property being leveraged and it's the poors fault for not commuting hours to and from work each day to keep the prices meaty.

Get hosed and convert them to liveable space since there's now magically fuckloads of demand.