Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
at first it looked like that banner said PEPSI and i was like wtf

nice stuff though tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Come on Morocco

Come on Switzerland but a bit less

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It would be very funny and good if Switzerland beat Portugal imo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Thanks Ants posted:

:mcrappe::mcrappe::mcrappe:

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
loving lol at Neymar being chosen man of the match. They really are looking for an excuse to make him player of year

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

joepinetree posted:

loving lol at Neymar being chosen man of the match. They really are looking for an excuse to make him player of year

It's fan voted so yeah

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

joepinetree posted:

Richarlisson has scored 2 of the top 5 or 6 goals of the tournament, but okay. He probably doesn't give a poo poo anyway.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Richarlisson and Son both deserve a less spurs-ey team.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
Speaking of which:

https://twitter.com/richarlison97/status/1599917472831848449

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Both are good lads and I'm looking forward to them both being fit at spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007