Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Live image from Capital Hill, the dumbocraps are singing "You Give Love a Bad Name"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer

20 Blunts posted:

maybe take their guns?.................................................and tie the barrels in a knot?

stick a flag in there that says blam instead of bullets?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

throw a banana peel on the ground while they are running after you\

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m confused OP. You posted an article that literally says the attack wasn’t related to a drag show then called for GBS goons to what, arm themselves and start killing people?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Sophy Wackles posted:

I’m confused OP. You posted an article that literally says the attack wasn’t related to a drag show then called for GBS goons to what, arm themselves and start killing people?

whoa whoa whoa. who said anything about killing people? op just wants to fight back and step up and stop them by any means necessary

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if it wasn't for change.org i would have never spent that year in college

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Smugworth posted:

Live image from Capital Hill, the dumbocraps are singing "You Give Love a Bad Name"

god they're just so stupid

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Where are the chuds bragging about it online?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

al qaeda should claim credit to troll american domestic terrorists

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

any suggestions for how americans should "fight back" and "step up and stop it"?

Preferably in minecraft

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The last time a goon tried to fight chuds via gun was doorknob slobber and surely you know what happened OP

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

whoa whoa whoa. who said anything about killing people? op just wants to fight back and step up and stop them by any means necessary

No, they didn't, and you're not helping.

Organized resistance doesn't have to mean gunfights at the OK corral: https://www.opb.org/article/2022/10/30/eugene-drag-queen-storytime-carrys-on-despite-protests/

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Oh I just saw some of the social media posts where some woman is effectively bragging about the cops questioning her and her firing back with something about the transformer fires being "God's will." This is after she posted an image of the theatre the drag event was being held at, with a similar caption about divine justice. Insane.

But yeah you gotta keep the thinly-veiled endorsements of violence in TFR, where that poo poo is a little more loosey-goosey.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Somebody shot up a local power station by me and cut my power for the better part of a day, but I think it was just a drunk hunter or two that didn't bag anything.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Mister Speaker posted:

Oh I just saw some of the social media posts where some woman is effectively bragging about the cops questioning her and her firing back with something about the transformer fires being "God's will." This is after she posted an image of the theatre the drag event was being held at, with a similar caption about divine justice. Insane.

But yeah you gotta keep the thinly-veiled endorsements of violence in TFR, where that poo poo is a little more loosey-goosey.

That’s the only thing I saw as well and the sheriff (and presumably the FBI) already investigated her when she said she knew what happened: “god did it”.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

No, they didn't, and you're not helping.

Organized resistance doesn't have to mean gunfights at the OK corral: https://www.opb.org/article/2022/10/30/eugene-drag-queen-storytime-carrys-on-despite-protests/

You must have a pretty charitable reading of the OP not to see it as a call to violence.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
:trumpsmug: "Has anyone considered that if the drags did not try do a show, none of this would have happened? Think about it!" :trumpsmug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We need to start causing earthquakes at the bigots imo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Colonel Cancer posted:

We need to start causing earthquakes at the bigots imo

thinking about advocating for biblical violence via prayer, things like plagues, raining frogs, rivers of blood etc.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

PITY BONER posted:

:trumpsmug: "Has anyone considered that if the drags did not try do a show, none of this would have happened? Think about it!" :trumpsmug:

This is the same actual poo poo some of the talking heads were spewing immediately following the Colorado Springs shooting.

Literally "if you do as we say and stay in the closet, there won't be any more problems."

Your country is sick, but sadly I can't say we're any better here - a bunch of assholes showed up to protest a drag show in Hamilton, Ontario.

That poo poo happens in Toronto and you bet I'll be there to shout them down.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sophy Wackles posted:

You must have a pretty charitable reading of the OP not to see it as a call to violence.

And you must have a pretty uncharitable reading. Organized resistance does not automatically mean violence. Gandhi existed (the non-nuclear version) fer crissakes.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Mister Speaker posted:

This is the same actual poo poo some of the talking heads were spewing immediately following the Colorado Springs shooting.

Literally "if you do as we say and stay in the closet, there won't be any more problems."

Your country is sick, but sadly I can't say we're any better here - a bunch of assholes showed up to protest a drag show in Hamilton, Ontario.

That poo poo happens in Toronto and you bet I'll be there to shout them down.

this. We all need to just show up for these events and make sure there are way more of us than there are of them.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Has anyone tried asking the Proud Boys not to shoot power substations?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

yes. They laughed at me and called my mom a charlatan and that she was never really drunk in the first place.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
U should try putting flowers in the gun barrels

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ok but is there a chance the substations were just hit with stray bullets because it's in america and there's constantly bullets flying everywhere?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hell Yeah posted:

ok but is there a chance the substations were just hit with stray bullets because it's in america and there's constantly bullets flying everywhere?

honestly i tune out the gunshots like dogs barking now

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nooner posted:

U should try putting flowers in the gun barrels

try doing it with real big flowers, then they can't aim the gun at you

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
what if we melted down all the guns and made one big gun that we all shared it would be pretty loving rad too

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

just ban guns you idiots

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
What do they have against those long speedy cars that can't turn with the parachutes?!?!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Have you considered they were sick of those late 90s/early 2000s fps missions where you needed to defend a 50x50 grey/cyan blob of pixels from aliens and wanted revenge when the memories came back

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Smythe posted:

i rember i was readng some conversation where they were talking about how to defend from an epic chud barreling down at u and ur protest group in an suv. one dude was like "firstly, use paintballs to blind the driver, then, when they approach, move the women and children aside and deploy caltrops. lol if you dont bring caltrops to all your protests. then, once the car is disabled, throw spark plug fragments at the window to shatter it gain manual access to the means to vehicle control" and poo poo like that. it was awesome.

personally i rather sit in a lawn chair and drink 10 beers.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

just ban guns you idiots

if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will shoot vital public infrastructure

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will shoot vital public infrastructure

ban infrastructure too

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ban infrastructure too

ban structures

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there's only one thing humans should be erecting

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
all parrallel lines cause this misery, we need to ban them, guns are dependent on them.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

staberind posted:

all parrallel lines cause this misery, we need to ban them, guns are dependent on them.

Except this one but there is a reason you don't see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2jPCtwFv2Q

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What if we got rid of all the dumbocraps and made Bernie king for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

ban 4loko. too many lokos. They should have stopped at 3loko. that is sufficiently crazy enough.