Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

moore county would be red even if the republican stance was specifically gently caress moore county and only moore county. you wont change that poo poo hole voting. that said i live in a worse poo poo hole about an hour away =(

the only people who live there are country club republicans who hate their neighbouring counties and work force manning everything in the entire county for being poor.

snergle fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Except this one but there is a reason you don't see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2jPCtwFv2Q

Hard to believe that's a real thing for sale

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We aren't Nazis we're western chauvinists!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Now, hear me out..

What if we armed the power stations?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Now, hear me out..

Automatic Ma deuces babeee

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nuclear (deterrent) power stations :thunk:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

EorayMel posted:

Except this one but there is a reason you don't see this one

Hey pal, I hate to be the one to break this to you, what with your avatar of the guy and everything, but Ian is either a nazi or doesn't care that he's palling around with nazis, which is kind of just as bad.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Mister Speaker posted:

Hey pal, I hate to be the one to break this to you, what with your avatar of the guy and everything, but Ian is either a nazi or doesn't care that he's palling around with nazis, which is kind of just as bad.

eoray mel is ian

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

you don't end up running a gun youtube channel underwritten by a gun auction place unless you're at least hitlerflexible

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Dec 6, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

And I'm Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I work in infrastructure protection and there's a big conference a couple counties over in Charlotte this week so I'm looking forward to hearing a lot more about this from the fellas at Duke Energy

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Pokémon Go defend a drag show

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mister Speaker posted:

He made multiple videos in January 2022 on an azov book deal in one day before making them unlisted the next day after everybody blew smoke up his rear end in a top hat and then deleted the unlisted videos the next hour but most of his Rigorous Self Critique video before swept under the rug was more about mourning the loss of the potential script than not checking the guy's twitter. True story.

And then Russia attacked Ukraine one month later. Makes U Think.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Now, hear me out..

Classic StarCraft strat

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

EorayMel posted:

The last time a goon tried to fight chuds via gun was doorknob slobber and surely you know what happened OP

he got sentenced to approximately time served plus some probation restrictions

thanks mostly to dumb luck causing the news story to not start with "an eight year old girl is in critical condition after a stray bullet"

LOLbertsons
Apr 8, 2009

These guys are like the highly presidential, Chud version of the Monkey Wrench Gang.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Google Jeb Bush posted:

he got sentenced to approximately time served plus some probation restrictions

thanks mostly to dumb luck causing the news story to not start with "an eight year old girl is in critical condition after a stray bullet"

Something something IRL sixer.

LOLbertsons posted:

These guys are like the highly presidential, Chud version of the Monkey Wrench Gang.

Lol.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

kntfkr posted:

Deporting Chris Pratt would be a good first step.

Then get rid of the second amendment and cede mount rushmore back to its rightful owners.

Then abolish the states and kill all billionaires.

This post made me very horny. Please keep going.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bad Purchase posted:

couldn't they simply hold the drag show by candlelight?
they did

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
It's hosed up I carry a trauma kit in my pack and run drills with my partner using sign and poo poo.

This shouldn't be normalized.

And now the next decision is rifle or shotgun. Like, this is hosed.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

what about a rubberband gun? its kinda a middle ground option

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Rubber band guns can be scary too I've seen jerks putting tacks or sharpened paper clips into them.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

CaptainSarcastic posted:

And you must have a pretty uncharitable reading. Organized resistance does not automatically mean violence. Gandhi existed (the non-nuclear version) fer crissakes.

While I am certainly not going to advocate violence, I should point out that Gandhi's tactics only work under select circumstances, some of which don't currently exist in America and won't exist in the foreseeable future.

I should also point out that Gandhi's solution to Nazi Germany and the Holocaust — by his own actual out-loud admission — was for all of the Jews and other oppressed peoples in Germany to commit mass suicide because it would "send a message to the world" or some poo poo. Yes you read that right, Gandhi literally told every Holocaust victim to kill themselves and save Nazis the trouble. GANDHI IS NOT A PERSON WHOSE ADVICE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ON MATTERS OF SOCIAL CHANGE.

People really loving need to stop invoking Gandhi.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gandheez nuts

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

I. M. Gei posted:

I should also point out that Gandhi's solution to Nazi Germany and the Holocaust — by his own actual out-loud admission — was for all of the Jews and other oppressed peoples in Germany to commit mass suicide because it would "send a message to the world" or some poo poo. Yes you read that right, Gandhi literally told every Holocaust victim to kill themselves and save Nazis the trouble. GANDHI IS NOT A PERSON WHOSE ADVICE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ON MATTERS OF SOCIAL CHANGE.
Goddamn Killstealer.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I thought the point was to work together in harmony, so it would work both ways

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Gandhi was also a racist pervert lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

And he sucked in the civ games imo

Senor P.
Mar 27, 2006
I MUST TELL YOU HOW PEOPLE CARE ABOUT STUFF I DONT AND BE A COMPLETE CUNT ABOUT IT

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

whoa whoa whoa. who said anything about killing people? op just wants to fight back and step up and stop them by any means necessary

OP just wants to protect his puckins.

Serious answer, if the OP (or anyone ele) sees something on facebook.
Screenshot it and report it to the fbi, police, or utility.

Or talk to your local lawyer first before you go turning it in, whatever floats your boat.

Not having power is serious poo poo.

The eldery can die without heat.
People in intenseive care or hospitals can die.

Senor P. fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Dec 6, 2022

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kntfkr posted:

Gandheez nuts

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have a honest question should americans own guns?

like should we let the police protect us?

Or should we protect ourselves from our enemies who also have guns?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

Gandheez nuts

Choke Gandhi's nuts

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Nazis are planning against us every day. Their dreams of the behemoth being unable to deal with their threat is unfortunately probably wrong because instead the political class will become more neo fascist as a response to their irregular Nazism.

The FBI is using this as part of the strategy of tension. I mean they have to justify the MIC/security budget. And letting domestic terrorists cause problems means they can reinforce the current security status quo into a more prevalent experience for the citizen.

As in, more surveillance, more subverting of rights and oddly enough... More terrorism!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I. M. Gei posted:

While I am certainly not going to advocate violence, I should point out that Gandhi's tactics only work under select circumstances, some of which don't currently exist in America and won't exist in the foreseeable future.

People really loving need to stop invoking Gandhi.

Look, I'm usually the guy who talks poo poo about Gandhi - he was a religious zealot upon whom many of the problems of modern India can be blamed - but I was looking for a quick and easy example. Yes, Gandhi loving sucked and the way the West is enamored with him is indeed bad, but I WAS MAKING A loving POINT.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this thread is the GED version of cspam

also did they ever find out who did the shooting what with the power lines

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

the holy poopacy posted:

Choke Gandhi's nuts

:eyepop:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gandhi killed me and called it "gay exorcism"

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Maybe they just didn't want the show to drag on for too long

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The FBI is using this as part of the strategy of tension. I mean they have to justify the MIC/security budget. And letting domestic terrorists cause problems means they can reinforce the current security status quo into a more prevalent experience for the citizen.

Is there any evidence of this?

More likely they're thoroughly compromised and stacked with right wing terrorist sympathisers, as reported by that one senior officer recently. Whoever gives out clearances sleeping at the wheel (again).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Strategic Tea posted:

Is there any evidence of this?

lmao