Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

any suggestions for how americans should "fight back" and "step up and stop it"?

Deporting Chris Pratt would be a good first step.

Then get rid of the second amendment and cede mount rushmore back to its rightful owners.

Then abolish the states and kill all billionaires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There is nothing more sacred than the status quo.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
every power outlet should get its own resource pig so that this never happens again

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if it wasn't for change.org i would have never spent that year in college

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gandheez nuts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Ups_rail posted:

I have a honest question should americans own guns?

like should we let the police protect us?

Or should we protect ourselves from our enemies who also have guns?

No.

No.

The population can't have guns, that's been proven.

Pigs can't have guns, that's been proven.

Like, if we're having a serious conversation about fixing the country, neither the right to bear arms nor the militarized police state can remain.

The fact that the idea of getting rid of either is outlandish is in itself loving outlandish.

Our "democracy" has been engineered for everlasting gridlock and sustained levels of misery. The only way to fix any of it is to take down all of it, which will never happen.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sorry it was me, I shot up the power station because I was about to lose a Tekken match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

pencilhands posted:

what if the police are the ones breaking into your home and shooting you?

that's usually the case