Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lol last year when kojima showed up to announce a podcast then left. ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
no gonna watc.h

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

I'm ready, because I'm going to win a steam deck during it

Not available on my country. Die Gaben you fat gently caress!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

can I help you with something, synthy?

He’s a stupid bitch who’s jealous of the years of life he can’t help but spend in front of these stupid things waiting for a dorito pope wardrobe malfunch. Pay him no mind.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I thought this was a great year for gaming but now I'm scared and confused

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

ArfJason posted:

no gonna watc.h

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
will be fastforwarding through this fuckin pile after my regularly scheduled gaming sesh

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

ArfJason posted:

no gonna watc.h

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

that was so long im convinced apex accidently paid someone for the rights to use "the nutcracker" and had to make that money back

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

that was so long im convinced apex accidently paid someone for the rights to use "the nutcracker" and had to make that money back

Lmao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

elf help book posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Pumped for Hozier

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Nutcracker is the Christmas way of saying tbag

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

Pumped for Hozier

Take me to church, I’ll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Geoff Wormtongue: My liege they seek to deny you your Doritos. My lord though it pains me to say they scheme to take your Mountain Dew. If you would simply announce that Forbidden West is your GOTY perhaps this could all be a mere memory…

Kojima, not listening: When I met Mads I told him I admired Paddington’s robustness against great odds.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Geoff Wormtongue: My liege they seek to deny you your Doritos. My lord though it pains me to say they scheme to take your Mountain Dew. If you would simply announce that Forbidden West is your GOTY perhaps this could all be a mere memory…

Kojima, not listening: When I met Mads I told him I admired Paddington’s robustness against great odds.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

EmmyOk posted:

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

----------------

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

EmmyOk posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/josef_fares/status/1600791106999840770?s=20&t=JgyDTDYhSeXIs3VpIY6atg

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump