Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

the bathroom lights are purple and pink lol

loll

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

symbolic posted:

Remember me, Eddie? When I replied to your brother's tweet with a Google Streetview image of his house, I sounded just. Like. This! [dramatically flicking COVID chest speaker on and off for each word]

lol

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

gluten allergy acting up so i have to pay for some therapy; wont be able to send cash this time, but know that i stand with you.

and when i said stand i meant it metaphorically. im a bed ridden worm like hairless asexual creature with a big bushy pube mound i set my laptop on to play genshin

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

and when i said stand i meant it metaphorically. im a bed ridden worm like hairless asexual creature with a big bushy pube mound i set my laptop on to play genshin

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Eraserhead Baby Looking Badass

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol..wanna watch the Lol Worlds with me at the barcade next year? the 10 dollar Schwifty mixers are all-timers and the peanut butter jelly time shots will get you feeling right. ill show you the guys + all the pins i have my initials on...wanna duo?

insane anime posted:

gluten allergy acting up so i have to pay for some therapy; wont be able to send cash this time, but know that i stand with you.

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jack Nance dead after getting into a fight with some teenage groypers outside a donut shop

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol guh

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Eraserhead Baby Looking Badass

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Okay first let me clear a few things up

Yes that is my voice and yes I sound like a baby, it is a medical condition that forces me to speak to you on twitch 16 hours a day as a vtuber, and yes it requires copious amounts of money for me to wear diapers and bat at jingling keys as I play valor ant, the league of legends spinnoff for mobile that isn’t as toxic because you can only speak in Chinese and sometimes I flick my toxic pussy on onlyfans for 25 a month at tier 1

Now to address the controversy at the game awards…

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

was at work today bagging grosh when i started thijnking about what happened at the 2022 game awards speech. i got so loving pissed. i was looking at all the NPCs shopping with their big happy families wondering how. how do you people just go back like everything is normal. i had a really cool fantasy in my head that i let play out. I would get on my checkout counter and moon walk on that conveyer belt really drat smooth all the way over to the phone and say 'attention wal mart shoppers: if youre compliant you are part of the problem. gently caress you and have a nice day. im sticking mny middle finger up' then deal with it face all over that bitch to the break room and not even punch out. Tim would be waiting for me in the break room and id finally have the courage to talk to him. Hes so brave for wearing his tail on the facing line..sigh..anyways, id say. Tim-Tim I think you're loving pog. And I want you to know how kick rear end you are. I want to boop your snoot. I think we could team up like Batman and Robin. I want you to want me. here's your butterfingers king size for my king. I know you like them.Then I'd feed it to him. I'd pull down his mask and feed him the butterfingers and then say I have something else that might butter your fingers that is also king sized and reach down, rip off my walmart apron tossed into the wind, take my belt off my khakis and make love right then and there. Just as i was thinking about fogging up my glasses some karen interrupted me and asked if i could scan her items so she could make it to her childs birthday party. i started sweating and got too choked up to even reply. my anxiety started firing off so bad i couldnt even concentrate on ringing up her 7 items so i just let her have a bunch of poo poo for free by stuffing it into the bag. i got so embarassed i tried sticking a bag over my head and killing my self in the wal mart bathroom. i used my belt to hang myself off the coat rack on the bathroom stall with the insulated thermal cooling bag but i weigh 300 pound so i fell off and hit my head on the toilet and woke up in the ER. i dont have insurance because im not vested with walmart yet and i can only work 15 hour weeks before im exhausted. i dont want to be too forward but i think it would be appropriate to start a go fund me but i dont know how to do it because i cant even tie my shoes or wipe the cheese curd poo poo out of my rear end.

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Yes that is my voice and yes I sound like a baby, it is a medical condition that forces me to speak to you on twitch 16 hours a day as a vtuber, and yes it requires copious amounts of money for me to wear diapers and bat at jingling keys as I play valor ant, the league of legends spinnoff for mobile that isn’t as toxic because you can only speak in Chinese and sometimes I flick my toxic pussy on onlyfans for 25 a month at tier 1

lmfao gross

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

was at work today bagging grosh when i started thijnking about what happened at the 2022 game awards speech. i got so loving pissed. i was looking at all the NPCs shopping with their big happy families wondering how. how do you people just go back like everything is normal. i had a really cool fantasy in my head that i let play out. I would get on my checkout counter and moon walk on that conveyer belt really drat smooth all the way over to the phone and say 'attention wal mart shoppers: if youre compliant you are part of the problem. gently caress you and have a nice day. im sticking mny middle finger up' then deal with it face all over that bitch to the break room and not even punch out. Tim would be waiting for me in the break room and id finally have the courage to talk to him. Hes so brave for wearing his tail on the facing line..sigh..anyways, id say. Tim-Tim I think you're loving pog. And I want you to know how kick rear end you are. I want to boop your snoot. I think we could team up like Batman and Robin. I want you to want me. here's your butterfingers king size for my king. I know you like them.Then I'd feed it to him. I'd pull down his mask and feed him the butterfingers and then say I have something else that might butter your fingers that is also king sized and reach down, rip off my walmart apron tossed into the wind, take my belt off my khakis and make love right then and there. Just as i was thinking about fogging up my glasses some karen interrupted me and asked if i could scan her items so she could make it to her childs birthday party. i started sweating and got too choked up to even reply. my anxiety started firing off so bad i couldnt even concentrate on ringing up her 7 items so i just let her have a bunch of poo poo for free by stuffing it into the bag. i got so embarassed i tried sticking a bag over my head and killing my self in the wal mart bathroom. i used my belt to hang myself off the coat rack on the bathroom stall with the insulated thermal cooling bag but i weigh 300 pound so i fell off and hit my head on the toilet and woke up in the ER. i dont have insurance because im not vested with walmart yet and i can only work 15 hour weeks before im exhausted. i dont want to be too forward but i think it would be appropriate to start a go fund me but i dont know how to do it because i cant even tie my shoes or wipe the cheese curd poo poo out of my rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Here are our list of demands:

1) The young jewish anti-semetic groyper who said Bill Clintoon at the game awards be turned over to the mods of CSPAM for punishment

2) The chuds in the imp zone forum, even including the ones who post here (you know who you are you neo-nazi fucks) be perma banned

3) Divert funds from the forums used for new avatar purchases to our community fund so we can upgrade to the new 4080TI to run Grand Theft Auto 5 in 4K with Dynamic Ray Tracing using DLSS3.0 technology

4) Remove the imp zone goldmine. Make it sting.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You come to me, on the day of my doggo’s cakeday, and ask me to do doxxing - for karma.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You come to me, on the day of my doggo’s cakeday, and ask me to do doxxing - for karma.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

insane anime posted:

Lol, christ

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

1) The young jewish anti-semetic groyper who said Bill Clintoon at the game awards be turned over to the mods of CSPAM for punishment

2) The chuds in the imp zone forum, even including the ones who post here (you know who you are you neo-nazi fucks) be perma banned

3) Divert funds from the forums used for new avatar purchases to our community fund so we can upgrade to the new 4080TI to run Grand Theft Auto 5 in 4K with Dynamic Ray Tracing using DLSS3.0 technology

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

As someone who has never seen a black person before, this kid was out of pocket.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

using the communal fund to buy a 30 dollar smiley if that is cool with everyone. I'm not an artist but COVID CURES OLDS had a great idea for it where instead of START KILLING PEOPLE SKULL ICON SKULL ICON SKULL ICON it says START KILLING GAMERS instead :) hope everyone is cool with this and please give a thumbs up in the locked discord (NSFW in case you were wondering there are 16 dedicated furf*g groups there, I'm only in 14 of them because 2 are for under 18s only)

[stands up at the DSA meeting as everyone does jazz hands because clapping is problematic (not everyone has full use of their hands and a lot of us are scared of loud noises after being screamed at on voice chat in Jedi Academy for now bowing before dueling using MoviemodDuels2 Maps 3, 5 and 7]

We lost the battle at the game awards, I won't lie.

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

Wormskull posted:

Guy with a bit of toilet paper in his rear end crack: No we will not be loving "taking it easy" on a "stupid kid". Kindly go gently caress yourself, fascist.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ResetERA calls for aid! And our polycule will answer.

copy posted:

The Division intro cutscene except its just a bunch of gddq types getting the notification and packing up bricks and cpap machines

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my massive silhouette backlit by the bathroom lights: I wish a motherfucker would.

Plebian Parasite posted:

CIA agent: If I pulled that mask off, would you die?

Bane: It would be extremely painful

CIA agent: You're a big guy!

Bane: but yes I would die.

insane anime posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As someone who has never seen a black person before, this kid was out of pocket.

Lmao

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Listen… I know a lot of you are frightened. We’re all sad, and we’re all scared. At times like this it seems that the entire cromulent fuckcrustable gaming community’s descent into Total Fascism is inevitable and the Games General Chat January 2023: Delta Rune Faegender DLC HOIPE!!!!! thread seems to be one last little bastion of sanity… I have a pretty busy gamedev schedule this month (adding several new dog petting animations) but if even just half of you could bump your patreon donations up to the $15 tier, I’ll be able to make ends meet long enough to animate special detailed blood and gore effects to the “82lb Prankster Spawn” enemy type instead of just recoloring the jizz spray effects from Daemonicia’s gangbang sequence. I don’t ask for too much and I know everyone in this thread will really appreciate it :) thank you and Doge bless!

----------------

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

https://vocaroo.com/1gwYjEkaXuSu

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Listen… I know a lot of you are frightened. We’re all sad, and we’re all scared. At times like this it seems that the entire cromulent fuckcrustable gaming community’s descent into Total Fascism is inevitable and the Games General Chat January 2023: Delta Rune Faegender DLC HOIPE!!!!! thread seems to be one last little bastion of sanity… I have a pretty busy gamedev schedule this month (adding several new dog petting animations) but if even just half of you could bump your patreon donations up to the $15 tier, I’ll be able to make ends meet long enough to animate special detailed blood and gore effects to the “82lb Prankster Spawn” enemy type instead of just recoloring the jizz spray effects from Daemonicia’s gangbang sequence. I don’t ask for too much and I know everyone in this thread will really appreciate it :) thank you and Doge bless!

https://vocaroo.com/1nHpFjoDN7GK
I think i bit offf more than I could chew with this one

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lyft driver with 1000 yard stare while youre recording this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
*sliding phone away* Sorry bout that! Forums thing. Five stars?

uber driver: *sound of molars cracking like theyre on a fault line*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

https://vocaroo.com/1nHpFjoDN7GK
I think i bit offf more than I could chew with this one

Lol

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Echoes of Shmorky…

----------------

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

*sliding phone away* Sorry bout that! Forums thing. Five stars?

uber driver: *sound of molars cracking like theyre on a fault line*

(Forgetting to stop the voice) Right here is fi- *clears throat* right here is fine. Thanks.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

(Forgetting to stop the voice) Right here is fi- *clears throat* right here is fine. Thanks.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lyft driver with 1000 yard stare while youre recording this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao