Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lmfao at everything

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

was at work today bagging grosh when i started thijnking about what happened at the 2022 game awards speech. i got so loving pissed. i was looking at all the NPCs shopping with their big happy families wondering how. how do you people just go back like everything is normal. i had a really cool fantasy in my head that i let play out. I would get on my checkout counter and moon walk on that conveyer belt really drat smooth all the way over to the phone and say 'attention wal mart shoppers: if youre compliant you are part of the problem. gently caress you and have a nice day. im sticking mny middle finger up' then deal with it face all over that bitch to the break room and not even punch out. Tim would be waiting for me in the break room and id finally have the courage to talk to him. Hes so brave for wearing his tail on the facing line..sigh..anyways, id say. Tim-Tim I think you're loving pog. And I want you to know how kick rear end you are. I want to boop your snoot. I think we could team up like Batman and Robin. I want you to want me. here's your butterfingers king size for my king. I know you like them.Then I'd feed it to him. I'd pull down his mask and feed him the butterfingers and then say I have something else that might butter your fingers that is also king sized and reach down, rip off my walmart apron tossed into the wind, take my belt off my khakis and make love right then and there. Just as i was thinking about fogging up my glasses some karen interrupted me and asked if i could scan her items so she could make it to her childs birthday party. i started sweating and got too choked up to even reply. my anxiety started firing off so bad i couldnt even concentrate on ringing up her 7 items so i just let her have a bunch of poo poo for free by stuffing it into the bag. i got so embarassed i tried sticking a bag over my head and killing my self in the wal mart bathroom. i used my belt to hang myself off the coat rack on the bathroom stall with the insulated thermal cooling bag but i weigh 300 pound so i fell off and hit my head on the toilet and woke up in the ER. i dont have insurance because im not vested with walmart yet and i can only work 15 hour weeks before im exhausted. i dont want to be too forward but i think it would be appropriate to start a go fund me but i dont know how to do it because i cant even tie my shoes or wipe the cheese curd poo poo out of my rear end.

lol chargin chuck palahniuk

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Here are our list of demands:

1) The young jewish anti-semetic groyper who said Bill Clintoon at the game awards be turned over to the mods of CSPAM for punishment

2) The chuds in the imp zone forum, even including the ones who post here (you know who you are you neo-nazi fucks) be perma banned

3) Divert funds from the forums used for new avatar purchases to our community fund so we can upgrade to the new 4080TI to run Grand Theft Auto 5 in 4K with Dynamic Ray Tracing using DLSS3.0 technology

4) Remove the imp zone goldmine. Make it sting.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You come to me, on the day of my doggo’s cakeday, and ask me to do doxxing - for karma.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As someone who has never seen a black person before, this kid was out of pocket.

lolol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As someone who has never seen a black person before, this kid was out of pocket.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Listen… I know a lot of you are frightened. We’re all sad, and we’re all scared. At times like this it seems that the entire cromulent fuckcrustable gaming community’s descent into Total Fascism is inevitable and the Games General Chat January 2023: Delta Rune Faegender DLC HOIPE!!!!! thread seems to be one last little bastion of sanity… I have a pretty busy gamedev schedule this month (adding several new dog petting animations) but if even just half of you could bump your patreon donations up to the $15 tier, I’ll be able to make ends meet long enough to animate special detailed blood and gore effects to the “82lb Prankster Spawn” enemy type instead of just recoloring the jizz spray effects from Daemonicia’s gangbang sequence. I don’t ask for too much and I know everyone in this thread will really appreciate it :) thank you and Doge bless!

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

https://vocaroo.com/1nHpFjoDN7GK
I think i bit offf more than I could chew with this one

HolePisser1982 posted:

lyft driver with 1000 yard stare while youre recording this

HolePisser1982 posted:

*sliding phone away* Sorry bout that! Forums thing. Five stars?

uber driver: *sound of molars cracking like theyre on a fault line*

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

(Forgetting to stop the voice) Right here is fi- *clears throat* right here is fine. Thanks.

copy posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this is the funniest thread I've read in ages