Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

teen witch posted:

Fun fact, his name is Count Alfred Chocula

Wow no poo poo? I’m gonna look him up. My therapist says I should confront my fears. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

god please help me posted:

Can I list instead the few that I am sure could beat 50 percent of the time? I think that would be a shorter list.

I'm guessing you've just eaten breakfast cereal and are overconfident due to the sugar high.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Tony The Tiger could lift me off the ground by the neck with one hand, grab a box of Frosties with the other, rip it open with his teeth, serve it in a bowl with milk and then just fully slam my face into it, submerging it in its sweet sugary embrace.

He'd hold my head in the alabaster depths until I was drowning in its vitamin reinforced richness, then pull me out at the edge of consciousness, only to repeat it until the bowl was drained. Then he'd let me regain my footing, dazed and confused and just on the edge of lucidity, tears in my eyes and he'd whip the empty bowl into my face, full force, shattering it all over the kitchen

Then he'd snarl and demand I clean it up from my prone position on the floor, shards of ceramic surrounding his beastly paws, and when I reach for the final piece he'd violently just, just curbstomp me into the ground, just gently caress me up real good, just

Then I'd come back to consciousness and there'd just be a red bandana with an autographed picture inside

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Cookie Crisp cop could shoot me and get away with it, but only if he thinks I'm a minority.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
I figured I could at least take Cap’n Crunch, but he looks a little more psychotic with every new package redesign

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

DamnCanadian posted:

I figured I could at least take Cap’n Crunch, but he looks a little more psychotic with every new package redesign

Cap'n crunch is a war hero. He's seen good men die right before his eyes. Ain't nobody gonna take him on

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

anyone remember that cereal from the nineties that was like two cereals? It was nintendo. One side was Mario Brothers the other side was Zelda. If you had to fight both at once in some sort of smash brothers ultimate situation I could see one working your body while the other would be jumping on your head or something. You might get stabbed too. Im sure you would at least poo poo your pants.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Cap'n Crunch has canonically killed pirates with his blunderbuss. So I'll just walk the plank and take my chances with the sharks.

gently caress as I think about it I can't think of a single cereal mascot that wouldn't tear my rear end to shreds. Even the magical flying raisen scoops would gently caress my poo poo up.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Frankenberry would immediately hoist me into the air and spit me into two parts through my midsection.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

This motherfucker here though. You got captain crunch roaming the seas and then this bastard constantly dive bombing you every time you leave your house...

all you wanted was breakfast...but you got so much more.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

ManBoyChef posted:

This motherfucker here though. You got captain crunch roaming the seas and then this bastard constantly dive bombing you every time you leave your house...

all you wanted was breakfast...but you got so much more.

show some respect. you'd be eating Graf Schokula for breakfast if it weren't for this guy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the cookie crisp cop wouldn't hesitate to use the state's monopoly on violence against you

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Vitamin Charged free magic blow pipe

Should probably buy one....

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If you couldn't beat the Trix Rabbit's rear end then gently caress you

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Shinjobi posted:

If you couldn't eat the Trix Rabbit's rear end then gently caress you

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Trix Rabbit suddenly unenthused about own cereal line, renames self to Lix

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LL_Ghoul_J posted:

Frute Brute brutalizes me with fruit

Frute Brute is actually THE BRUTE from Two Worlds' headcanon

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

LL_Ghoul_J posted:

Frute Brute brutalizes me with fruit

Frute Brutes' Foote Up My Poope Chute

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Saalkin posted:

I think I could take count Chocula. nerdy little bitch. he's not even a real vampire he just lies about it so he can get that goth pussy.

by the time im done with him he's gonna be called Count Cockula and he's going to say "i vant to suck your cock"

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

randy moss would gently caress my poo poo all the way up

i could take doug flutie tho

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dig’em Frog has a giant spoon. I don’t.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Thankfully the Honeycomb mascot would die of DTs before it could do anything to anyone.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The dick tremors are no joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Fun answer: Fred and Barney put their differences aside and beat me to death with sacks of fruity pebbles, because they're god-damned cave men with red-in-tooth-and-claw violence for souls.

Realistic answer: Honey nut Cheerios honey bee takes me out in the usual murder/suicide pact I have with bees. Yeah your cereal helps fight heart disease, sure, but unless the prize inside is an EpiPen I'm hosed.